The Moon and the dragon

EXT. HILL BY THE SEA/PROMONTORY - DAY

Flip is awestruck, his mouth agape, letting his kite go completely...

FLIP: I must have missed something in science class.

...the runaway kite veers toward the portal like some form of gravity is pulling it...

THE PORTAL

...continues to show us different views of the world of magic like a rotating Halloween lantern with colorful images -- until we see the center of the world...

MILUNA, THE MOON OF NEVERTOON

The moon is a resplendent living creature called MILUNA. She has the face of a young girl. Sweet. Innocent. Full of possibilities. Yet mysterious.

All the planets orbit around Miluna who is just as big as a 100-meter diameter house.

There are no stars in the world of magic but the planets reflect light from the moon making them look like so many stars, making them one with her.

ROKU, THE DRAGON ON THE MOON

A pear-shaped, ten-foot dragon is sitting on the moon. He has a cute smiling face, six horns (two short crystal horns; four long curved horns), wings that look too small for flying, and long strands of rainbow-colored hair for a tail.

He is both awesome and cuddlesome.

The dragon is called ROKU.

He stands up and grows about thrice his normal size as...

THE PORTAL

...abruptly stops turning.

HOLLYWOOD VERSION