Nevertoon

FLIP:      Wow! The eclipse is supposed to do this?

On the wall of light, two-dimensional clouds that look more like illustrations in old story books begin to form.

Bolts of lightning knife their paths along the wall's 2-D space -- swiftly followed by crashes of thunder.

The wall languorously rotates round its auroral ring axis.

Just like watching a traditional animated movie on a gigantic cylindrical screen, we begin to see

NEVERTOON, THE WORLD OF fairy tales – ESTABLISHING

It is a vision that instantly calls to mind childhood magical fantasies.

Or dreams.

A charming two-dimensional animated world in a timeless celestial sphere of endless aurora constellated by hundreds of tiny pumpkin-sized glass ball planets.

THE FAIRY TALE PLANETS

Each planet contains a fairy tale -- characters, scenery and all -- that have ever been told on Earth.

We see a different story happening inside every planet: some are beginning; others are ending; but most of them are just frozen in a scene.

THE CLOUDS

Impressive swirls of fast-moving clouds cascade across the magical world's auroral space; a few of them packing an awesome thunderstorm.

THE THUNDERCLOUDS

Closer, we see that each thundercloud holds a three-dimensional alien object: a bicycle, typewriter, sword, guitar, carousel, sailboat, gramophone, a 1936 SS Jaguar 100 2-seat sports car and other things from Earth.

The lightning flashes seem to protest their presence -- you do not belong to this world!

HOLLYWOOD VERSION