19

Time skip
I closed my eyes and let the warm wind surround me, enjoying the feeling of the sun on my skin. Today was our last day together.
The last day before the love of my life leaves, possibly for forever.
I opened my eyes, taking in the view for what might be the last time. Finn wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
The sun was beginning to rise, starting a very bitter sweet day. Hand in hand, we walked down the beach for the last time.
"What are you thinking about?" He asks quietly, pulling me out of my trance. I just shake my head, blowing the question off. I was not about to break down and cry. I knew it was coming eventually, but now was not the right time.
"Nothing" i say, smiling up at him. He offers me a smile in return and we walk in comfortable silence until we get back to the house.
"There you guys are! Ive been looking everywhere for you!" Sophia says, standing on the back porch waiting for us.
"Obviously not everywhere, or you would have found us!" Finn replies with a sarcastic smile, which Sophia returns.
"Sorry Soph. I got a little hung up. Its so beautiful today" i say, walking inside with the two of them following me.
I plop down on the couch next to Jaeden. A few weeks ago we moved back into his house.
Thanks to my amazing match making skills, Millie and Drew were now officially dating. He sits on the couch next to her with his arm around her shoulder. Jack and Wyatt are currently playing an intense game of super mario bros, but turn the game off when Finn and I walk in.
"So" Sophia says, sitting down next to Jaeden on the couch "as im sure we all know, today is our last day here together. As much as it sucks its true. So instead of squandering it walking around the house, we should do something" everyone nods in agreement.
"Like what?" Ella asks. A small grin breaks out on Sophia's face.
"I may or may not have gotten us tickets to see Bruno Mars tonight in LA..." she says trailing off, causing all us girls to freak out.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!" We all scream, jumping up and down and squealing. All the boys just nod their heads in agreement, like its no big deal.
"Whens the concert?" I ask, calming myself enough to talk normally. I LOVE me some bruno mars.
"It starts at 8"
"okay then what are we gonna do today?" Ella asks. "I dont know what you guys are doing but Kelsie and I have plans" Finn says, sitting down next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
"So do we" Jack says to Ella, doing the same thing, causing me and ella to laugh. All the various couples say they do too, leaving Chosen and Wyatt, yet again. "Guess ill just hang with my girl" they both say at the same time, making us all laugh. Finn gives me a look and we head upstairs together.
"Grab a suit"

"Finn, im getting really fucking tired of your little mind games. Can i PLEASE take this blindfold off?" "Sorry babe, only a few more minutes" finn laughed at my aggressiveness. I knew we were sitting in the jeep because the top was down and the warm wind was blowing through my hair. Finn had one hand on the wheel and the other was tapping on my knee to the beat of the music.
Just when i thought life couldnt get anymore perfect, "She will be loved" by maroon 5 came on. This was about to be embarrassing, but there was no way to fight my urge to sing this song.
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door" i sang, laughing at how lame i am. Finn was about to have his mind BLOWN.
"Ive had you so many times but somehow i want more-" just as i was getting to the chorus finn cuts in.
"I dont mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain" i just about DIED right there. I ripped the blindfold off my face.
"Hey!" Finn says, but i dont even care anymore. "Look for the girl with a broken smile" i say, a wide smile spreading onto my face at the sight of him. "Ask her if she wants to stay a while" he sings back, a smile growing on his face too.
I couldnt get over how perfect this moment was. Sitting here with my favorite person on the planet listening to my favorite song in existence while driving alongside the ocean without a care in the world.
Finn looked adorable, with his hair being blown around in the wind and the rays of sun shining all around us. We continued on like that, singing back and forth to eachother. The song ended and i grabbed Finns hand in mine.
"Im sorry for taking the blindfold off i just... i dont want to miss even a moment of your cuteness. Im sorry. Sue me" i say sarcastically, but he just smiles at me like im the most valuable thing in the world to him.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, embarrassed.
"Take a picture itll last longer you creep!" He laughs, a deep genuine laugh.
"Because i just cant even believe that youre mine. Out of all the guys in the world, you chose me. Im the luckiest man alive" he shakes his head.
I dont even know what to say, so i just smile like an idiot. We pull into a parking lot that I recognize. Then i see a boat that looks very familiar.
"Waaait, is this-"
"yup" he says happily, nodding his head.
My smile grows even wider. Were back at the boat that took us to the island where he took me on one of our first dates. I jump out of the car and run up the ramp onto the boat. Nicholas greets me by tipping his hat to me, then goes below the deck. I sit down on the bow, staring out at the blue sea. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and i lean into finns chest. I gotta enjoy these moments while they last.