2

"Kelsie! I didn't know you were staying here!" Wyatt says excitedly

"Yeah, i can say the same for you" i reply back, giving him a warm smile.
"So what did you want?" I asked.

He looked kinda shocked so i quickly revived myself
"sorry that came out wrong. If you cant tell im exhausted i cant really think clearly" i laughed shaking my head.

"Honestly, you look like youre about to pass out" he laughed with me.

Somehow at first Ella hadn't noticed that he was here but she sure did now.
She sprang up from the bed, her eyes wide open in shock.

"Oh my god" she breathed "oh my god oh my god oh my god. Youre Wyatt Olef!!" She practically screamed.

"Yeah thats me" he said proudly, " and if I remember correctly your name is Ella."

Ella looked like she just shit her pants.

"Yep. Thats me. Ella." She said. I rolled my eyes at how awkward she was being.

"Would you guys be interested in hanging out? My rooms only a few doors down but I completely understand if youre too tired"

It was obvious that we were going to say yes, even if we were about to pass out. Who would turn an opportunity like this down? Sure as hell not me.

Wyatt's room was two doors down from us. When we walked in, everyone from the meet and greet was there, except for Finn and Jack.

"Kelsie!" I heard someone yell. Before i knew it i was wrapped tightly in Sophias arms.
"Hey girly!!" I laughed back at her.

"Wow this is so cool that were staying so close to eachother were gonna have so much fun!! How long are you guys staying here?"

My smile dropped.
As much as I wanted to stay here at the hotel and hang out with them forever, I knew we couldnt.

"This is the only night were staying here. Were leaving here tomorrow morning and going to stay with Ellas aunt" i say sadly

"Where does she live?" Sophia asked, her smile dropping.

"Kelsie, you do know she lives like ten minutes from here, right?" Ella asks, and the smile came back onto both of our facws

"Awww thats so great!" Sophia said happily
"we are staying here for the rest of the summer, but were going to stay at Jaedon's house!"

"Wait you're here all summer? So are we!!" I practically screamed.

Sophia and i hugged eachother and started dancing around the room. This was gonna be a great summer.

Just then I heard the door open and turned to see who it was.

"Hey have you guys seen-"

He stopped talking mid sentence when he saw me. My smile dropped.

Finn.

He shook his head and recovered himself
"jack. Have you guys seen Jack?"

Everybody shook their heads.

"Im sure hes around here somewhere, probably trying to hack the vending machine or something" Jaedon laughed.
Finn shrugged.

"Yeah youre probably right" Finn and I looked at eachother for a few awkward seconds then both looked away.

"Guys I have a fun idea" sophia said
"lets play truth or dare!"

Everyone agreed so we all went and sat in a circle.
I sat next to Sophia and Wyatt.

Ella looked pretty bummed that Jack wasn't here because as she'd hoped, they had hit it off pretty well.

"Okay I'll go first" Jaedon started. "Chosen, truth or dare?"

"Hmm... truth" Chosen said.

"Oh boo hoo youre no fun. But uhh... have you ever peed in a public pool?" Chosen blushed a little

" maybe. maybe not. but really, who hasnt?" He said causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay okay next um Ella" he smiled turning to Ella. "Truth or dare"

"oh god, um dare" she said, unsure of what she had just gotten herself into. Chosen thought for a second then said
"I dare you to call room service and ask whoever answers for their number" Ella rolls her eyes

"fine"

she huffs and stands up to grab the phone, putting it on speaker. She dials the number and it rings a couple times before a womens voice says

" hello how may i help you" HA this should be funny.

Ella takes a deep breath and says
" hi um i was just wondering if i could get some pizza with a side of your number?"

This girl is weird af I love her SO MUCH.

There is silence on the other side of the line and then the lady says
" what kind of pizza would you like" A red tint comes to Ellas cheeks and she quickly hangs up.

"Awww dammit!! I wanted pizza!" I laugh at her and everyone else joins me. She looks so ashamed and goes back to sit down.

"Im sorry! I freaked!" We keep laughing. Finally she says
"Kelsie, truth or dare?"

Me being the dumbass i am, answered dare.

"I dare you to go spend 20 minutes alone...with Finn."