14

I awoke to a horrible screeching sound coming from the bathroom.
"WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY, PLEASE STAND UP?"
Finn.
I laughed and rolled over to see what time it was. Fucking 7:00 am, way too early for this shit.
As annoying as his singing was, it was sorta adorable at the same time.
I sat up and turned on my favorite show of all time, Phineas and Ferb. I heard the water shut off and before i know it, boom, out steps half naked Finn. "Oh sit!" He screeches when he sees me "i thought you were sleeping!"
"How the hell could i sleep through that performance, eminem?"
A tint of red appeared in Finn cheeks and he looks down, embarrassed.
"OH MY GOD ARE YOU BLUSHING?"
"No"
"yesss you are"
"am not"
"are to"
"am not"
"are to"
"am not!" he says defensively, his face getting redder and redder.
"for the record, its one of the most adorable things ive ever seen" i laughed.
"oh shut up"
"mm okay then" i said walking over to him to kiss his cheek.
"Um what do you think youre doing?"
"What? I cant kiss you?" I ask defensively.
"Not when im half naked!" Now it was my turn to blush.
"HA I KNEW THAT WOULD MAKE YOU BLUSH!" He yells triumphantly, dancing in a circle.
"I hate you" i said, sitting on the bed and going back to my show.
"Oh really? You hate me?" I just nodded my head, not even looking at me.
"You sure about that?" He asks, getting dangerously close to me.
"Yup. Pretty positive."
"Really now?" He said, beginning to plant kisses all over my face, going down to my jawline, causing my eyes to flutter shut. Nope. I see what he was doing here.
"Yes. In fact, i dont even want to look at you anymore. Please get out of my vision so i may go back to watching my show" i say with a sarcastic smile, scooting to the middle of the bed, away from him.
He looks shocked, but quickly recovers himself. "Fine. But you know you love me" he says before going back into the bathroom. I just roll my eyes and laugh
"more than you know, kid"
While Finn is getting ready, i go downstairs to see everyone. I walk into the living room and everyone is there.
"Hey everyone!" I yell happily. It feels like its been forever since i last saw them.
"Kelsie!" Sophia says scooting over to make room for me on the couch. They were watching tree house masters, jaeden, jack, and wyatt were sitting on the floor in front of the tv, completely enthralled by the tv show, barely blinking. Ella comes down a few minutes later, her hair still a mess.
"Hey babe" she yawns, sitting down next to me. I wrap my arms around her and lean my head on her shoulder.
"Did i just hear someone say babe?" Jack asks, turning around and pretending to flip is imaginary hair.
"Yes, but she was talking about me" i say with an annoying smile on my face.
"I thought i was your babe?" Jack asks, pretending to be hurt.
"Well too bad!" I respond, smiling even bigger. Jack sticks his tongue out at me and i stick mine back out at him.
"Hoes over bros" ella says to me.
"Hell yeah!" We do our dope ass secret handshake that took us years to perfect.
"Wow. You might as well just date her" Jack huffs, rolling his eyes.
"Fuck dating, lets get married!" Ella says, with a huge smile on her face, which i return.
"Im down!"
"Hey what about me!" Sophia chimes in.
"You can join too, itll be like a threesome! A marriage threesome!" Ella yells, throwing her hands in the air.
Jaeden, Jack, and Wyatt just turn around and give us looks.
"You people are nasty" Jaeden says with a disgusted look on his face. I blow him a kiss.
Just then Finn walks in, fully dressed, his hair still shiny from the water.
"Hey Finn your girls cheating on you" Jack says, attention fixed on the tv again. Finn sends me a questioning look
"um okay with who?" Sophia and Ella raise their hands proudly.
"My girls cheating on me too, apparently" Jack mumbles.
"Its okay, you can be the maid of honor!" I tell Finn. "Oh, goodie! Ill get to wear a pretty dress and everything!" He squeals back.
"So, what are we doing today?" I ask, going to the kitchen to get some food.
"I dont know. Theres not much we can do since its raining" Sophia says, a hint of sadness in her voice. I hadn't even noticed it until now.
"I heard about this cool haunted house in malibu, maybe we could drive up there and check it out!" Jaeden suggests, turning the tv off.
To me that sounds like a horrible idea, why the hell would anyone want to get scared for fun? But everyone else says "yeah sounds fun!" so i guess my opinion doesnt matter.
"okay, well have to take 2 cars, so lets split up" chosen says, leaning against the wall.
"I call Ella!" Jack yells, looking at me.
"No, i call ella!" I yell back.
"Wow, im hurt" Finn says, but i ignore him for the sake of being dramatic. Jack grabs ellas arm
"shes mine! i touched her first!"
"No shes mine! I saw her first!" I yell back, grabbing her other arm.
"Theres only one way to settle this. Staring contest!" Jack yells.
"Youre on. 3..2..1.. go!"
Jack and I burst our eyes open, staring eachother right in the face. My eyes were starting to burn, and i could tell Jack's were too because they were starting to twitch.
Suddenly, someone waived their hand right in fromt of my face, causing me to blink.
"Hey!" I say angrily, turning to see who sabotaged my success. Of course it was Finn.
"Jack wins Ella, so that means youre stuck with me" he says, ruffling my hair.
"An hour and a half in the car with you? Ew."
Aaand here we are, an hour later stuck in traffic. Thankfully, i didnt have to drive this time. Sophia sat in the drivers seat next to Jack, who happened to have won shut gun AGAIN.
In the back was Ella, me, and Finn, all shoulder to shoulder. We chose to take the jeep with the top off, so everyone around us could see into our car, but we didn't care. we sang out hearts out to every song that came on, using hand motions to act it out, making it even more dramatic.
Finn and i had an ongoing taze war. If you dont know what being tazed is, then your lucky. its basically when someone poked you on both your sides at the same time really fast to make you jump. let me just tell you, it hurts. i was practically laying on ella to get away from him, with my hands clutching my sides to protect myself.
"Finn i swear to god if you taze me one more fucking time im gonna throw you off the back of the car!" "Ha! Id like to see you try little girl!"
"Okay THATS IT!" I lunge at Finn, tazing him over and over. He tries to push me off but he cant stop laughing.
"Okay! Okay im sorry! Stop!" He chokes out in between laughter.
"Promise not to taze me again?"
"Promise!"
"Okay" i say, getting off him back into the seat.
'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars comes on and Ella and i instantly freeze, giving eachother a look that only we understand.
"This song is my SHIT!" Ella yells, but im too busy singing along to every word to say anything. We finally get out of the traffic and start driving again, mountains to our right and ocean to our left. It was perfect.
"WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE!" Ella shouts, reaching over to caress my face.
"THERES NOT A THING THAT I WOULD CHANGE!" I yell back at her, grabbing her hand dramatically.
"CAUSE YOURE AMAZING!"
"JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!" We yell together. "AND WHEN YOU SMILE!" Sophia yells, joining in. "THE WHOLE WORLD STOPS AND STARES FOR A WHILE!" I sing/yell.
"CAUSE YOURE AMAZING!"
"JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!" We all yell together. "Wow" Jack says. Next 'gotta go my own way' comes on from highschool musical.
"Oh no" Finn says.
"No no no!" Jack yells, covering his ears, but its too late.
Sophia, Ella, and I already yelling all the words.
"IVE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM!"
We get some weird looks from cars next to us, but one car, full of teenage girls, honks at us and leans out the window, singing the words with us.
Then it comes on.
The duet between Troy and Gabriella.
Suddenly Finn pipes up
"WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WEVE BEEN THROUGH?"
Im so shocked i barely remember the words.
"BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUST?" I yell, turning to face him completely.
"YOU KNOW I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU!" "BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?" I say, clutching at my chest pretending to cry.
"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!"
"I GOTTA LEAVE BUT ILL MISS YOU!" We yell together, putting our hands up against one anothers for an even more dramatic effect.
Everyone is looking at us, their jaws on the floor. "Okay Finn what the HELL was that?" Jack asks, his eyes popping. Finn just shruggs and wraps an arm around my shoulder.
Did i mention that im in love with this boy?