7

"Finn! Stop! Put me down!" I squealed over the sound of Finn's obnoxious laughter.
He climbed up onto the diving board, and I already knew what was coming next.
"No. Dont do it. Dont you fucking dare" i warned but Finn just laughed even harder.
"Sorry babe!" He said before running off the edge. We fell into the cold water, and immediately i swam up, gasping for air.
Finn broke the surface, in a fit of laughter, laughing like a little kid. When he saw the look on my face he just laughed even harder.
I narrowed my eyes at him and splashed him in the face, before climbing out.
"I-im sorry! I couldnt resist!" He choked out between laughter. But I just ignored him and walked straight inside, looking for a towel.
"Babe stop" he said from behind me, still laughing his ass off. I flipped him off and kept walking, looking for towels.
I turned a corner and collided with someone, making me fall straight on my ass.
"Oh god im sorry!" I heard a voice say. And there he was.
Wyatt.
I hadn't seen him in almost a week. His face dropped when he saw me.
"Wyatt? Where have you been?" I asked moving forward to hug him. Just then I saw who was behind him.
THE BLONDE BITCH.
I stopped and stepped back. "Sorry. Wouldn't want to be interrupting anything." I said dryly, turning around.
But before i could walk away Wyatt grabbed my elbow. Turning to the blonde girl he said,
"Marissa do you mind if we talk for a second?"
So blondie had a name.
She looked from him to me, and nodded, walking past us out onto the porch.
"Where the hell have you been" i asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He sighed deeply but didnt say anything.
"What happened Wyatt? We were hanging out and everything was good then suddenly you just disappear at the carnival and dont come back. What the hell happened?" I asked angrily.
"You're asking me. What about Finn? Shouldn't you be with him right now? Because he's all you seem to care about anymore."
I knew what was happening here.
"You know what Wyatt? Thats your own fault. I thought we had something between us, and i thought you did too. But apparently it wasn't enough to stop you from running off and making out with some tramp. And yeah, ive been spending a lot of time with Finn. Because he wanted me more than you did. If you wanted me you could've had me, but you didn't. You were blinded by your own jealousy. You know what? Im done here. If you want to keep being dramatic then go ahead." I said, spinning around and leaving him standing there.
There was no way i was gonna take the blame for this. I walked back to Finn, who was holding two towels. He handed one to me and asked concernedly "are you alright?"My expression softened, i really do like this kid.
"No. But i will be if you buy me ice cream."
An ice cream cone later, and here we are, walking on the beach while the sunsets.
Finn reaches over and takes my hand, making it even more perfect.
"You know, its still kinda crazy to me that last week at this time i didnt even know who you were. and now here we are" he says, smiling down at me.
"well a week ago i knew who you were, but i hated your guts. i never wouldve imagined this" i said, leaning into him.
we take a seat on the sand, right on the waters edge. "yeah.. i forgot about that" he laughs "imagine if we'd never done that dare. Youd probably still hate me"
"probably" i grinned.
for a little while longer we stared out at the ocean. i knew what i was about to ask might end up hurting me, but i needed to know.
"finn, weve been spending a lot of time together lately, and its been really fun. i really hope i dont scare you off by asking this but, what are we?" i asked turning away from the sun to face him. i small smile creeped onto his face
"what do you mean?"
oh okay. now he was totally teasing me.
"um i think you know what i mean" i said, narrowing my eyebrows at him.
"not really. please elaborate" he said, a stupid grin on his face as he watched me suffer.
"since you're obviously to stupid to understand. are we friends? are we more than friends. friends with benefits? actually no, not that. forget that."
"well what do you want us to be?" he asked seriously "because im okay with whatever you want."
Okay, i am confused. What does that mean? Does he not like me?
"oh well okay since you obviously dont care enough to tell me what you want then lets be friends" i said with a sarcastic smile, standing up and walking away.
"hey where ya goin!" Finn laughed, walking after me. "oh i dont know. to go hang out with my other friends!" i said without even turning around.
i felt him grab my elbow and spin me around so i was facing him.
"cmon kels, im just messing with you"
"Hilarious" i said turning back around.
"kelsie wait" i stopped and turned around.
"you want to know what i want?" i nodded.
"i want to be someone you laugh and have fun with, but can also trust and talk about everything with. someone you can count on. basically i want to be your best friend and boyfriend all in one" a smile crept onto my face.
"boyfriend?"
"boyfriend"
"so what are you saying" i said, even though i knew where this was going.
"kelsie, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked hopefully. i smiled so hard my face hurt
"hell yes" i leaned in like i was going to kiss him, then just before our lips touched, i turned around and sprinted down the beach.
"hey!"
"catch me if you can!"
it was currently 2am, and here i am, sitting in basement, playing mario kart with Finn.
i rounded the last corner and boom
"first place!!" i yelled jumping around doing my victory dance.
"no no no, you cheated!"
"oh pLEASE , you wish. youre just jealous that i won!!" i said, poking my finger at him.
"no. im not. and you only won because you cheated. i call a rematch." i looked at the clock to see what time it was
"sorry buddy boy. i gotta go home now, ellas probably wondering where i am, but hey, we can do a rematch tomorrow, if youre ready to lose again." i said, walking up the stairs.
"oh please, you got lucky. theres no way youre gonna beat me, cheater"
"oh thats cute. keep telling yourself that!" I called back to him.
he chucked and walked me to the door.
"hey do you wanna hang tomorrow? theres this cool place downtown where you can do paint ball, laser tag, and go karting, stuff like that. we were all gonna go check it out" he asks me, stepping outside with me and opening the car door for me.
"hell yeah. i mean if you want me to beat you in all those things, that is" i said cockily, throwing my hair behind my shoulder.
"youre real cute babe. you think because you won one race that you can beat me at everything. youre too cute" he says, booping my nose.
"well okay hotshot, ill see you tomorrow" i said, pecking his cheek before getting in the car.
"wait, thats all i get!" he says, coming up next to the car.
I just grin at him and pull out of the driveway. "Night babe!" I yell out the window as I drive away. "Goodnight beautiful" he shouts back. I laugh a little to myself and shake my head.
Damn, im really crazy about this boy.

What I never knew I always wanted (finn wolfhard x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें