Chapter 31

*Chelsey's Point of view*

****(This chapter contains very mature content not for anyone under the age of 18)****

We've been remarried for two years now,  everything has been going great, Marshall has been selling albums and producing music he's been going on tour and now with Ava old enough we both go with him on his summer tours and its been better than ever.

I got back into modeling and things have been really good in my career,  Ava is about to be 17 and a senior when school starts up again. We have a daughter who's about to graduate at the end of the year and we were so proud of her, she was extremely smart and wants to go to college to be a Therapist.

Marshall and I have been trying again for another baby Ava is really excited she said that she wants a sibling. Marshall came home from the studio with Proof, they brought over some new clothes from Marshall's clothing line. 

"Hey babe hows the new stuff look?" I asked as I walked into the dining room where they set down the boxes. 

"Good, here take a look." Marshall said opening one of the boxes and throwing a shirt towards me I open it and examine it, 

"Damn babe this looks great." I smiled throwing it back towards him then heading to the fridge to grab a bottled water,  I open it as I shut the fridge door and I look over at proof. I wanna pull him aside and ask him to help me out with something but I just don't know how I'm going to approach the situation. 

"Hey Proof can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked walking up towards the sliding glass door that lead out back. 

"Yeah." He nodded as he started following me we went out the back door and Proof shut the door behind him, I lead him across the pool so I knew for sure Marshall wouldn't hear anything. 

"So I need you to do me a huge favor," I started as I turned around to face him, he stood with his arms crossed waiting to hear what I had to say.

"Ok," He responded nodding his head. 

"So I'm going to have a party for Marshall on Friday." I told him,  trying to keep my tone quiet from prying ears. 

"Ohh yeah Em turns 40 this year." Proof remembered. 

"Yeah so I need you to keep this on the D.L  and don't say anything ok, but I want you and Dre there for sure and I need you to keep Marshall out of the house until I send you a text saying to come back on Friday ok?" I explained to him. 

"Ok, fo show" Proof smiled before leaning in and giving me a hug.

"You're such a good wifey." He whispered as he was hugging me, I smiled to myself. 

"Thanks, I try to be." I told him as we headed back inside I open the back door and I see Marshall going through his merchandise and with a sugar free red bull in the other hand. 

"Did you two have a nice chat?" Marshall smirked looking up at us coming in the door. 

"Yeah, it was good." I smiled as I walk around the island in the kitchen to give him a kiss before going to help Ava with some homework. 

Friday

Today is Marshall's Birthday and I have a surprise set up for him I don't know how he'll handle it but I'm just hoping everything runs smoothly.

Proof picks up Marshall and drives him to the studio just like any other day Ava and I start setting up the house, I tell Ava to finish decorating while I run to the store to grab the cake we ordered.

I grab my keys and my purse and head out to the car.  A hour later I came back and the house looks perfect I'm so happy with how it turned out. I head into the kitchen where I find Ava setting out paper plates and napkins for people to grab I also ordered a bunch of food that I picked up while I was out, I sorted everything out.