Chapter 29

Marshall and I have been doing really good he's been working on his new merchandise and clothing line and it's been a success I've been helping him out giving him advice on the women's clothes, he's even working on a new album.

The wedding is coming closer and closer and we are so excited, one of our friends has lent us their resort to have our wedding at which is perfect because we wanted something private, small and intimate.

Ava's been helping us out on ideas and the planning and stuff when she's not at school, she's getting really excited about the wedding too she has already picked out her dress she picked out a beautiful light pink floor length dress with one shoulder.

It's the last few days before we leave to go to the resort to get married and we've been getting everything ready to go, Marshall and I have taken the day to just relax by our pool and not stress out about any of the wedding preparations Ava was at school so we had the house to ourselves,

"Hey babe" Marshall said as I walk back outside handing him a cold drink he took a sip before I came over and sat on his lap he put his arm around my waist and held me close.

"So I've been thinking about something.." he started

"Oh yeah what's that?" I asked taking a drink of my water.

"I've been thinking about possibly having another baby I mean if your okay with that?" He told me, I knew we both wanted more kids I just haven't given much thought about when was the right time to start trying again.

"Can we at least wait until after the wedding?" I smiled leaning in towards him.

"Of course baby." He smiled before kissing me, we started making out Marshall and I set our drinks down and he lifted me up bridal style and carried me into the house, I started kissing his neck as he carried me through the living room to the staircase.

We got to the stairs and just when I thought I would walk up the stairs he smiled and shook his head, he extended his arms out and I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist we kissed before he proceeded to carry me up the stairs and before I knew it we were upstairs with Marshall on top of me taking his shirt off, I loved everything about him and I mean everything, he was absolutely perfect.

He has proved to me how sorry he is for what happened in the past and he is doing everything he can to make it up to me and to Ava it means alot to me that he's trying so hard it's really showing me that it's going to be different than it was before.

Marshall and I had a few hours of bliss before we knew Ava was going to be coming home, the rest of the night we hung out and watched movies and had a family night which is something I missed the most, just being able to relax and cuddle up with the man of my dreams and our daughter with us.

The next few days we were packing the last few items we're going to bring with us, Marshall was at the studio I was upstairs folding some laundry when Ava came in, she has been asking some questions about when Marshall and I first started dating and she's being suspicious, I know she's up to something but she won't admit it she came over and sat on the bed.

"Hey mom, how did you and dad meet?" she asked me

"You know that honey," I smiled

"Yeah I know but I love hearing it." she told me smiling looking at me as I folded up a shirt.

"Well we officially met when we were in high school but we reconnected when I was trying to get my car to start before work one day, your dad came up and offered to take a look at it and he offered to help me fix it. w
Well, while we were working on it we got to talking and we were attracted to each other we started hanging out and it took off from there." I smiled remembering back to that day,