Chapter 1- Marshall

**Re-editing this story, I read it for the first time in a while and saw so many errors from my old computer it was embarrassing! So bear with me while I make this better, let me know what you think. Comments and votes are much appreciated! Thank you!!**

I was outside of my house trying to get my car to start it was an old red Monte Carlo. Marshall happened to be in the area at the time and walked up to me.
"Hey don't I know you?" He asked we knew of each other from school and I've seen him around once in a while we never really hung out though.
"Yeah, we used to go to school together," I said frustrated about my car.
"Well hey uh I ain't a mechanic or nothin' but I could take a look at it if you want." Marshall offered.
"Yeah sure." I sighed I let him look at my car as I watched him,

"It looks like it's your alternator." He said looking up at me.

"Great, just great." I sigh and grab my purse slam my car door and start walking toward Marshall.

"Thank you anyway," I smirked as he shut the hood,  I started walking  towards the main road when Marshall yelled,

"Hey wait up, I can help you fix it"

"You sure?" I stopped turned around and questioned him.

"Yeah. If you want?" He walked up to where I stopped. 
"Yeah, it'd save me a lot of money." I smiled.   Over the next few days, he helped me fix my car when we weren't working. 

He worked on my car most of the time shirtless and it drove me crazy he used to be this cute little dorky kid in school but now DAMN.  We made small talk about how we were doing since we left school, we caught up as he showed me how to fix my car.

"Ok try it now." He stood up and took a step back. I got in the car and turned the key it started up rate away. I jumped out of the car and ran into his arms and thanked him probably a hundred times.  I invited him inside when we sat down on the couch I looked over at my phone and rolled my eyes.

"Everything ok?" He asked in concern.

"Umm... Yeah." I looked up at him after putting my phone down.  

"You sure?" Marshall questioned obviously seeing that everything was not ok.  I took a deep breath and finally told him.

"Actually no, I just got out of a really bad situation. My boyfriend well my ex-boyfriend didn't treat me so good so I left, packed up my stuff while he was at work, and moved out and stayed with some friends until I found this place.

He's been trying to contact me and I'm scared he will find out where I'm at, my parents are going through a rough time in their marriage, and my dad's an alcoholic." I explained to him.

"What do you mean by didn't treat you so good and I'm sorry about your family issues." He scooted closer to me.

"It's ok it's out of my control, He would hit me, and he would constantly cheat on me, last time I tried to leave he broke two of my ribs. He's abusive, impulsive, controlling I'm scared of what he'll do if he finds out where I am." I tried hiding my emotions.

Marshall pulled me in close to him wrapping his arms around me. He whispered that everything would be ok and not to worry and that he would never let anything happen to me.   I felt safe for the first time in a long time I could let my guard down. 
Marshall held on to me until I fell asleep and laid me in my bed and covered me up and let himself out.

A few days went by
•Marshall's point of view•

I was outside my mom's with Future working on my car when Future started freestyling

Well, Marshall moved in with his mother
'Cause he ain't got no place to go

[Rabbit]

And now I'm right back in the gutterWith a garbage bag that's full of clothes

[Future]

Buss it, buss it, 'causeYou live at home in a trailerWhat the hell you gonna do?

[Rabbit]
'Cause I live at home in a trailer

Mom, I'm comin' home to you

[Future]
Uh, break it down, uh

[Rabbit]
Well, my name is Marshall, his name's Greg Buehl
Me, him and you we went to the same schoolThis ain't cool, I'm in a rage
He's tappin' my mom we're almost the same age
On the microphone I drop bombs
Look at this car, thanks a lot, mom
Here, happy birthday, Rabbit
Here's a brand new car, you can have it
A nineteen-twenty-eight Delta
This shit won't even get me to The Shelter. And I can't even say I'm from Motown'
Cause I'm back in the eight-one-oh now'
Cause I live at home in a trailer
Mom, I'm comin' home to you." 

We finally got the car started and Future told me were all going out tonight, I wanted to invite Chelsey, I haven't been able to get her off my mind.  So I went to her place and invited her out. We drove around with Cheddar, Future, Iz, Sol smoking weed shooting shit with a paintball gun.

We had a lot of fun it was a thrilling night I shot a cop car a couple of times and had to hide from the cops, shot at some cars, some signs, and shot at some people.  Just when we thought the night was over I got invited to the bar.

"Do you wanna come with us?" I ask Chelsey hoping she was still down to chill with us.

"Sure." She smiled, her smile was like a bright light in darkness it was breathtaking.

•Chelsey's point of view•

A couple of hours later we were at a small local bar we were just talking we were getting closer and I loved every second I spent with Marshall.

"What up man?" Future asked as they came and sat next to us.

"Just chillin ya know," Marshall replied looking at me.
Everyone started talking Marshall leaned over and apologized for his friends interrupting us.

"It's ok, I'm not even mad." I smiled at him. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I felt my whole body get warm and start tingling I felt butterflies in my stomach.  I got completely lost in the moment I guess we both did because we both didn't hear anything until

" Hello? Yo? B?" Wink tried getting Marshall's attention. Wink is one of the guy's friends who came over while we were both caught up in our moment.

"Yeah, sorry bro what up?" He snapped back into the moment.
" I said did you and your friend want to go to an after hours spot?" Wink asked again Marshall looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"It's up to you?" He smiled.

"Yeah. We can do that." I blushed.

☆Please Vote and comment it is a huge motivation for me! Thank you!☆