Chapter 14

☆☆Keep reading, voting and comment tell me what you guys think so far!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!!

•Chelsey's point of view•

(35 weeks pregnant)

Marshall stood and listened to the charges against him, I knew that he was nervous and so was I being so close to my due date I don't know what I would do if Marshall wasn't around for it

Marshall stood and listened to the charges against him, I knew that he was nervous and so was I being so close to my due date I don't know what I would do if Marshall wasn't around for it.  I prayed for him since the night he went to jail I can't do this by myself.   The judge asked Marshall if he wanted to add anything, 

"Yeah I do, Your honor I was out of the house while my pregnant girlfriend was at home with my baby sister when this whole thing started, Her ex boyfriend who she has a restraining order against came to our house and assaulted her, she ended up in the hospital.

 I almost lost her and our unborn baby that night due to this guy, I gave the officers all the information I had about him and still nothing had been and still hasn't been done.  I know that I shouldn't have taken this into my own hands but when someone is still out walking around after almost killing one of the only people I have in the world it infuriated me, I am sorry for what I did and it will never ever happen again but I need to make sure the ones I care about the most are safe." Marshall told the judge he knew what he did was wrong but he wanted to make sure the judge knew that nothing was done about the assault on me. 

The judge sat and thought about how to proceed, 

"Mr. Mathers if you could give that information to the admin desk downstairs we would be happy to handle that situation for you and her, I'm disappointed to hear that the officers that responded to that call did not do anything about it and this will be looked into but taking  matters into your own hands is not the answer either I will make you a deal, if you plead guilty I will sentence you to one year probation, and if not then I guess that choice is up to you. So with that being said, Mr. Mathers how do you plea?" The judge asked.

"Guilty your honor." Marshall said

"Very well, one year probation as long as you have no future charges of the kind this will be removed from your record at the end of that one year. " The judge added after court was done Marshall came up to me and hugged me, we went downstairs and told the person at the admin desk everything we knew about Conner and the officers that responded to the call. 

We went to go pick up Lily and we went home Lily went to her room to take a nap while Marshall and I went to lay down  he put his head next to my belly and ran his hand back and forth on top of it we felt our baby start moving around and Marshall looked up at me with a huge smile on his face. 

"I think our baby is excited to finally meet you." I smiled at him it was a beautiful sight to see the man I am so deeply in love with interacting with our baby even before he or she is born. 

"I love you so much baby, me and mommy can't wait to meet you were so excited to finally hold you and kiss you." Marshall started telling the baby, and when he did our baby got more active.

"Haha awe, I love you little one and I'm going to do everything I possibly can to be the best father I can and give you and your mommy the best life ever, I love you my little baby." Marshall continued.  I ran my fingers through his hair and smile.

"I'm so happy that I get a chance to experience this with you babe, I don't know what I would have done if they would have locked me up. " He told me 

"Well funny at least you don't have to worry about that now, you get to be here while I go into labor, you get to rush me to the hospital and I get to break your hands during delivery." I joked.

"Haha,  you probably will.  I wouldn't know that pain during delivery haven't been a girl in a while so, haha" Marshall joked I laughed. 

" Uhhh, try to imagine pushing a golf ball out through your penis." I tried to give him a example. 

"Ugh! Oh my God fuck no!" Marshall said

"Yeah, exactly so just remember that when I'm in labor. "  I smiled.  Marshall smiled and came up and laid next to me and we cuddled  we came up with some more baby names and watched movies until we started dinner. 

☆☆Keep reading, voting and comment tell me what you guys think so far.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!!