Chapter 2

We get to Wink's  'after-hours spot' 
The music is going all his friends are dancing around with the girls they brought back. Wink kept trying to hit on me kept grabbing up on me I told him I'm not into him. I got fed up and went and found Marshall,  Marshall, and I were sitting on the couch I noticed that his friends had a nickname for Marshall.

"So why do they call you rabbit?" I asked.

" Because he's fast and he likes to fuck a lot." Future joked, and I laughed a little.

"So what have you been up to since we last saw each other?" I asked

"Not a whole lot been working trying to save up enough money to get the hell outta where I'm at, I've been kinda working on some music." He started.

"If you really wanna see him flow make sure you come down to the next battle at the shelter" Future said butting in knowing Marshall wasn't going to tell me about it.

"Yeah,  he's the best" Cheddar added.

"Shut up Cheddar" Marshall tried to avoid the topic

"When's the battle?" I asked

"Friday night," Future told me.

"Can I come?" I asked him.

" I don't know, it probably would just be boring for you, ya know." Marshall tried talking me out of going  Marshall got up and pulled Future aside

"Man there's no fuckin way I'm battling next  Friday."

"You know damn well you'll battle if she's there." Future said.

"Ight man just don't fuckin push." Marshall said.

"Man I guess we all need to be pushed sometimes." Future said nudging Marshall, they get into a pushing battle.

"You like?" Future said looking over at me,

"I don't know, she's getting outta a bad relationship man I don't wanna get too close just yet ya know?  She's different. "  Marshall explained to Future looking over at me too. I look up and smile, Marshall starts walking in towards me.

"You boys having fun?" I smiled up at him he smirked we overhear DjIz talking about some media and the city not giving a fuck.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Marshall and Future said at the same time.

"That abandoned house where that little girl got raped. It coulda been Lily Rabbit." Cheddar explained.

"Lily? Your little sister?" I asked.
Future and Marshall just look at each other next thing I knew we were all at this abandoned house the boys were inside with gasoline dumping it everywhere then all of a sudden I see everyone else running out the front door except Marshall.  Wink tried to come up to me again and hug up on me I pushed him away,

"Where's Marshall?" I asked.

"Oh shit." They all looked around all of a sudden I see Marshall on top of a part of the house about to jump off.
When he made it to the ground I ran up to him as fast as I could and hugged him.

"Hey, I burnt the house down!" Cheddar yelled.

"Yeah with me still inside it!" Marshall yelled back.

"You ok?" I asked still holding on to him.

"I'm fine." He buried his head into my shoulder we started walking away from the fire.  We stood there and watched the fire as everyone else danced around singing. I was in front of him his arms wrapped around my waist and me holding his hands that were placed on my lower stomach.

"You know when I was little I used to wanna live in a house like this, you know how it used to be, you live with your family?" Marshall told me.  "No I left as soon as I could moved in with my boyfriend at the time, now I'm on my own, and you still can one day." I looked over my shoulder at him I slowly turned around and leaned in to kiss him we started hearing the sirens get a lot closer I kissed him on the cheek and we started running.  When everyone got somewhere safe we left in the car, he drove me to my house.

"Thank you for today I had a lot of fun," I thanked him.

"You're welcome. Anytime I had a lot of fun too." Marshall smiled looking over at me. I leaned over and gave him a hug and told him goodnight. 

●•Wednesday•●

I got up and decided to go to the store it was my day off and I figured Marshall would be at work. On my way back I noticed Marshall's car outside of the hospital. 

Oh shit what's going on?! What happened?! My brain raced I was expecting the worst quickly turned the car around and parked behind Marshall's car Future, Sol, Iz, Wink were standing around the car.

I walked up to them "What happened? Is Marshall ok? Where's Cheddar?" I asked I saw Marshall walking out of the hospital doors towards his car covered in blood.

"Marshall what the fuck happened?!" I ran up to him.

"Cheddar Bob had an accident he's fine, I'm fine." He explained.

"What happened?" I asked

"He accidentally shot himself in the leg and hit an artery but he's going to be ok."

"That's good man" Future said.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I added.

"What are you doing here?" Marshall asked.

"I saw your car and I just thought something happened to you," I explained.

"I'm fine, I promise.  I need to go take these guys back but do you think we could hang out tonight if your free?" He asked. 

"Yeah, of course, do you wanna come by whenever you're done?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds good, I'll see you later." Marshall tried to smile through the shock of what just happened with  Cheddar.  I got back in my car and continued home I cleaned up the house a bit showered and changed into some cute baggy sweatpants with a tank top and waited for Marshall.