Chapter 5

*Chelsey's Point of view*

It's been almost 3 months since the Championship against Papa Doc and Marshall and I couldn't be happier, we were doing amazing together. We were now living together, both working full time-saving money,  Marshall has been going to record some demos and he's been really excited about it.   Lily's been coming over a lot she loves spending time with her big brother and she's warmed up to me.

Tonight is the night I'm meeting Marshall's mom officially, it was supposed to be months ago but we wanted to let things cool down after the whole eviction drama and moving out he's gone over to see her and spend time with Lily I've seen her but I have yet to officially meet her.

 I went to the store to get some things for dinner with Marshall, when we get back home we set the bags down we start putting stuff away a few moments later I go into the bathroom, and Marshall comes and knocks on the door. 

"I'll be out in a minute babe." I yelled through the door. 

"Hey I'm going to go get my mom and Lily ok?"  Marshall told me.

"Ok, babe I'll see you soon." I come out of the bathroom not too long after he leaves, damn ok well I guess it is what it is. I had been feeling sick the last few days and since Marshall and I have been having unprotected sex I figured that this would happen sooner or later. I've always wanted a family of my own but with Marshall, it made it even more exciting I love him with all my heart and know what a good father he would be. I walk out of the back room into the living room, 

"Chelsey!" Lily smiled running up to me and hugs me I kneel and she runs into my arms. I love her like my own daughter she's so adorable, I stand up and start walking over towards Marshall and his mom.

"Chelsey, this is my mom Debbie, Mom this is Chelsey."  Marshall introduced us I walk up and shake her hand, she shakes mine

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled.

"You too" She smiled back I invite her to make herself comfortable. I knew that I had to tell Marshall the news I was so nervous I didn't know how he was going to react, but I had to tell him. 

"Marshall, can I talk to you?" I pull him aside into our bedroom I sit him down on the bed I walk around pacing nervously. 

"Babe what's wrong? What's going on?" He asked standing up pulling me into a hug.

"Uh. Marshall, I don't know how to say this."

"Whatever it is just tell me please, I wanna know, I know I've been busy with work and my music but I wanna be there for you, whatever it is baby just tell me." Marshall comforted me, I go into our bathroom grab the test that I had hidden in the bathroom and come back into the bedroom. I try to think of how to tell him, 

"Well- I- uh- Marshall- "   I take another deep breath. I start handing him the test he grabs it and looks down at it,  "Marshall I'm pregnant." I stood waiting for a response I was so nervous I didn't know what he was going to say, I broke down and started crying we talked about this but it wasn't supposed to happen rate now I wanted to be financially steady and we weren't rate now I love Marshall so much but all these outcomes ran through my mind.  

"Your really pregnant?" He asked glancing up at me, he hadn't taken his eyes off the test since I handed it to him. 

"Yeah, I am,  I just took two tests and both came out positive." I tried to keep myself from crying tears built up in my eyes just waiting to fall. 

"So why are you crying?" He stood up sitting the test on the bed and walked up to me he placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me,

"Because I don't want you to leave I'm pregnant we're not ready for this babe, and I don't want to keep you from your music or keep you from your friends or anything I don't want this to mess up the great life we have together Marshall." I tried to look up into his eyes, I felt tears fall from my eyes and I couldn't stop them, I just wanted us to be happy and together I didn't know how a baby would affect that.