Chapter 23

*Marshall's point of view*

I have to go back home and deal with this shit, Chelsey can't be handling this all by herself especially with Ava to look after I knew I had to get my ass on a plane now and deal with this.
This is my mother and my sister I have to worry about. So I booked a fight for the next day and I drove back to the house, I'm excited to see my girls but I have to handle my family shit too. I walk in the front door of our house and see this:

 I walk in the front door of our house and see this:

The two most important people in the world to me. Chelsey got up off the couch and rushed over to me and I opened my arms and hugged her. I was gone for a month and a half and it sucked being away from them.

I had an idea but I'm not sure about it anymore. I held on to them like my life depended on it. I knew I had to deal with some shit when I told everyone I had to go back home for a family emergency.

"How are you and Ava doing?" I asked

"We're okay, are you back for a while now?" Chelsey asked me

"No, I told them I had to come back to deal with some bullshit." I told her releasing my grip on her.

"I have to go talk to my mom but I want you to come with." I said she sighed at the thought of going to see my mom, I don't blame her especially after the shit she told me since I've been gone.

We got into the car and went to my moms, we pull up and I get out of the car Chelsey stays in the car with Ava. I walk in and see her having sex on the couch with her new boyfriend I roll my eyes and slam the door I head out to the car window.

"What babe?" Chelsey asked

"I just caught my mom having sex on the couch." I said, Mom and her boyfriend comes out.

"Yo what the fuck you doin here what about knocking." her boyfriend said to me. I didn't even wanna start with him I ignored him and walked up to my mom.

"Ma what the fuck are you doin?" I asked

"What?" She asked irritated

"Your having sex on the couch in the middle of the day? Where's Lily?" I asked

"She's next door." Mom said

"So why did you call Chelsey in and say that she kidnapped Lily?" I asked, my mom didn't say anything.

"How about you just leave." Her boyfriend said to me

"How about you shut the fuck up, I'm talking to my mother" I said

"How about you take care of your family instead of running out on em, tryin ta go become a big star huh? What a fucking loser." He said

"Fuck you" I yelled at him with hate and anger filling my voice

"What's your problem your ungrateful-" He said as he kicked my car Chelsey turned around and looked to see what had happened.

"No what's your problem bitch don't kick my fuckin stuff" I yelled as I walked up to him, Chelsey got out of the car and ran up to me trying to hold me back, Mom defended her boyfriend (shocker) he started yelling some shit at me. Chelsey kept yelling stop but I was so fucking heated.