Chapter Two

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Sometimes I think Zayn thinks moneys everything, He made me all these massive promises, Of an extreme lifestyle that only rich people can really have. He dosen't seem to understand all the money, Big houses, Things like that don't matter to me as long as I have his love. Yeah we may live in a small flat, Yeah it may not be perfect, But it's perfect to me because it's mine and Zayns. We've been through so much to get to where we are now, So I wouldn't change it for the world. 

"Zayn?" I said while walking into our small frontroom he was sitting with his head in his hands. 

"Hmm?" Zayn replied not looking up at me, I love him to death, I truly do, But it feels as though the Zayn I knew is slipping away. 

"I was thinking maybe we could spend the day together?" I said trying to push those thoughts out of my mind. 

"I can't" Zayn mumbled, I rolled my eyes.

"Why not?"

"Niall, I have to work to pay the bloody rent for this shit hole" Zayn replied getting slightly annoyed. 

"Don't fucking yell at me! All you ever do is fucking work! When was the last time we spent time together just the two of us! Your barley ever around anymore and when you are your fucking knackered! Then you come home with various marks on your body, Your drained of energy, That spark in your beautiful eyes isn't fucking there anymore! Don't think I haven't noticed because I have!" I yelled back. 

"Ni-" 

"No not Ni! When was the last time you actually fucking held me Zayn, When was the last time eh? Do you even remember because I don't!" I yelled tears suddenly filling my eyes. 

"Ni, I'm so sorry, I've just been so busy, Ni I never meant to make you feel like this, I love you" Zayn said as he began pulling me into his arms, God I've missed his touch, I've missed his perfect embrace. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist until I felt a bulgy package in one of the pockets of his jacket, I pulled the package out the pocket and Zayn froze in my arms, I slowly pulled away from him, A look of horror was spread across his face. 

"Zayn? What's this?" I asked, He didn't reply so I began opening it.

"No! Niall don't!" Zayn pleaded.

"Tell me what it is then" I replied.

"Please, Ni, just please don't ask me" He said, I rolled my eyes opening the package, My eyes widened in horror, Drugs.

"Drugs, You brought fucking drugs into our home! What the fuck Zayn! Why the fuck do you have them! How long have you been fucking taking this shit!" I yelled nothing but rage and anger filling my voice.

"I'm not taking them, I-I-I'm selling them" Zayn said hanging his head low. 

"Yo-yyo-your-what?" I stuttered out, Zayn said nothing and my world began crashing down, All this time he's been taking me for a ride.

"You've been lying to me" I mumbled.

"Niall, Please let me explain, It's not what it looks like I swear" 

"What the hell is it Zayn, There fucking drugs!" I yelled, "If you really care about me stop selling them" 

"I can't" Zayn replied, My world really was shattering all around me.

"Why?" I said back trying not to show my heartbreak. 

"I can't say Niall, You wouldn't understand"

"So help me to" I replied. 

"I just can't" 

"Well, I can't be around you not right now-" Zayn cut me of mid sentence.

"Niall, No please, Niall don't leave me, Niall please!" 

"Then tell me why!" I shouted.

"Alright" Zayn replied before sitting down. 

Zayn explained how he felt what he's given me wasn't enough, How he couldn't keep any of his promises, That he wanted to give me the life I deserved. 

"Zayn, How could you honestly think that's all I want?" I said taking his hand in mine. 

"I want you to be happy Niall to have everything you deserve and more" He replied.

"Zayn, You could hand me the moon, The stars, Another country, Even the whole world, You could do that Zayn but, It still wouldn't be enough, The only thing that's enough for me is to have you by my side, All I want from you Zi is your love, If you go down this road with the drugs your going down it alone, Because I can't follow you there Zayn, I can't watch you become something your not" I was now seeing the pain fill Zayn's eyes. 

"I will stop Ni, I will stop I promise, Just please don't leave me Niall, Please" Zayn cried out, I pulled him into my arms allowing him to cry into my chest. 

Since we left school our lives have been pretty fucked up, We've made bad choices, Little did we both know this latest choice, Would put both our lives in more danger then we could have ever imagined.