Chapter 37

I woke up huddled into the corner, naked and a sore body. My kitty was aching so I knew roger must’ve raped me while I was asleep. I cried and just felt pitiful. I’m never the one to back down a fight but I just felt like giving up. My whole body hurt. I knew I must’ve looked like shit since I was beat by a fuck nigga.

“You finally up” The nigga with the eye patch said coming into my eye view. “Wanna call your father?” He asked and I still didn’t speak. The guy came up to me and kicked me in the stomach and then repeatedly kicking me anywhere possible. When he felt accomplished, he knelt by me and pulled me up by my hair so I could look him in the face. “Now imma ask you again, call your father” He threw me on the c=ground and placed my phone by me as my father was being dialed.

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU JAY!!!! I’VE BEEN LOOKIN FOR YOU FOR THE PAST 24 HOURS!!!!!”

“Daddy” I croaked out crying. “Daddy, they got me”

“Baby girl, where are you?”

“I don’t know but roger…Darnell got me…Daddy I love you”

“I love you too sweet heart” the man picked the phone up and laughed.

“Well well well, if it isn’t  that nigga Stone” My father didn’t say anything “You may or may not remember me but im the nigga who you stabbed in the eye…the left eye to be exact and bitched me in front of all the crew”

“I know exactly who the fuck you are, whatchu want with me?” The nigga laughed.

“I want to be you…I want the money, power and respect…shit maybe even that fine ass bitch you got beside you on the throne”

“Don’t fuckin talk about my wife nigga and you want respect?” My father laughed “Nigga you fail to realize that I didn’t kill niggas families to get respect I gave respect to everyone even my workers, Power? I killed that niggas that did me dirty and that made me gain my power and money? Nigga I started off as a corner boy. I got robbed 5 times got my ass beat 6 and stabbed once…did that stop me from grindin? Hell naw so nigga you want shit and you soo far from getting it” The guy smile had dropped.  Then I heard heavy footsteps and heels clicking. I looked over and saw my birth mother. 

“Wow stone you just don’t learn” She spoke and I automatically was pissed. “I told you to wife me. We could’ve been a happy little family but no you had to wife and marry that bitch”

“Rebecca?” My father asked and she smiled.

“Yes daddy it’s me”

“Rebecca how the fuck you gonna do this to your daughter…to OUR daughter”

“Fuck. That. Bitch okay? I should’ve gotten rid of her when I had the chance but now imma do it and ten times better than I planned before”

“Now imma let my son use your daughter and kill her fat ass” The man said and Soon I felt roger’s dick rip inside me and I screamed to the top of my lungs.