Chapter 6

School came back in a flash. I was walking the halls annoyed to the max. All everyone did was talk about winter break and how live it was meanwhile, all I experienced was bullshit. I went to my locker and saw a tall boy leaning against it, talking to some chick I knew as Patrice aka my locker neighbor. I sighed and walked in their direction.

"Excuse me" I said loud enough for him to hear me. He continued his conversation. "Excuse me" I said this time louder and this bitch nigga still ignored me. Lord give me strength. "MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY! DAMN I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR TOO FUCKING LONG REPEATING MYSELF SO MOVE OR I WILL PERSONALLY MOVE YOU OUT OF MY WAY!" I screamed and everyone looked in my direction.

"Who the-"He started but Patrice cut him off.

"Oh my gosh Jasmine I'm so sorry, my cousin Kaidon didn't mean to be in your way" She said pulling him off of my locker.

"It's good just try to make sure next time he moves" I opened my locker and put my book inside grabbing my backpack and north face.

"Okay, oh by the way when should we start Mr. Smith's science project?" She asked leaning on her locker. I groaned, I hate science.

"Uhm how about tonight?"

"Uh, okay but can Kaidon come, I was supposed to show him around" I sighed.

"I don't care, we can start the project now at my house, and do you need a ride?"

"No, Kaidon can follow you" I nodded my head and they followed me out the door. I sent Skylar a quick message letting her know I was going home instead of her house and got in my car. I saw Kaidon and Patrice get in the nice ass blacked out mustang a couple of spots away from me. I got in my car and pulled out of the parking lot with them following.

When I finally got home, I parked in my driveway and they parked in the front of my house.

"Nice house" Patrice said.

"Thanks" I replied unlocking the door and letting them in. "Help yourselves to anything to eat or drink in the kitchen" I said pointing in the direction of the kitchen "Y'all can watch TV, I have to change my clothes" I said running up the stairs and into my room. I slipped on my sweatpants and a tank top after removing my clothes, and I put my hair up into a ponytail. I removed the light makeup I wore and grabbed my supplies and laptop to start the project. I went downstairs and saw Patrice watching TV and Kaidon nowhere in sight.

"He went to get a snack, okay let's get started" She said getting on the floor across from me. Kaidon came back and sat on the couch bored as hell as we went over the objects we will need. After a while, Kaidon seemed bored flipping through channels which was distracting me.

"I have some game stations underneath the TV if you want to play the game" I said looking at him. He nodded his head and I opened the cabinets to the media stand

"Xbox 360, Playstation 3 or Wii?" I asked

"Damn, let me get the Xbox ma" I hooked it up to the TV and handed him the controller.

"There are games in that cabinet, choose whichever you want" I said pointing next to the TV and going back to the project. He thanked me and soon we were listening to gunshots as we discussed our project.

A couple hours later we were done with the outline of our project and I was glad.

"Okay tomorrow we can start buying items" Patrice said and I nodded my head standing up. I looked at my phone and it was only 6:00. Kaidon was busy playing GTAV he didn't hear Patrice say she was ready to go.

"KAIDON!" She yelled and he jumped, we started laughing at his scary ass.

"Yes?"

"I'm ready to go"