Chapter 22

"Hi, welcome to CAU, im Charisma and im going to be the student you're following around, follow me" she greeted and led me towards her dorm room. As we entered the building I saw boys hanging around in the lounge area and girls gossiping for days.

"Ayo char, hol' up" Some boy yelled jogging across the room. Charisma rolled hereyes but still waited for the nigga. "Hey bae" He said hugging her. im confused. She smiled big as hell and hugged him back.

"You better stop calling me that before Keisha come out the cut and hook you" He let go of her and laughed.

"Mane, fuck her forreal. You're bae and soon as that crazy girl leave me alone, we're gonna be together"

"HA! Sike, im not a rebound"

"Naw cause you already my shortie and you don't even know it" She rolled her eyes and realized I was standing there.

"Oh my bad, Treyon this the girl doing the student shadowing program Jasmine, Jasmine this my headache Tryon...he's gonna be at the door almost every day in the morning like an astray cat" I laughed and he mushed her .

"Nice meeting you" He held his hand out and I shook it.

"Likewise" Charisma led me to the elevator and we went up to the 3rd floor. We walked to her room which had a "DO NOT DISTURB UNTIL 8am" Sign and I laughed as she opened the door for me.

"I don't have any roommates so you can choose whichever bed you want" she told me walking to her bed.  I took the bed closest to the window and taking ut the extra sheets I brought with me. I put my pillows down and deicded to chillout.

"So, what year are you?" I asked as she changed her sneakers.

"I'm a junior,so hopefully when you come to this school you'll run into me" I smiled.

"Yeah true" I looked down at my phone and saw D picture pop up. "Excuse me for a second" I told her answering "Hello"

"Hey babe, how is it in GA?"

"It's great, I'm getting settled in then imma do whatever Charisma is doin"

"Word" there was a small silence "I miss you ma" He said and my smile faltered a little realizing how much I missed him.

"I miss you too"

"Urgh, 4 days is too log"

"Babe don't worry I'll be back faster than you know it" I assured him.

"I'm holding you to your word" I giggled.

"Trust me, I gotchu"

"Oh and lets not forget to continue where we left off last night" My body tingled just thinking about it.

"D stop playin, you not ready for this"

"Naw, I'm ready, you're not" I chuckled.

"Whatever, babe I gotta go love you"

"Wait give me a kiss" I groaned.

"Really?"

"Yes really, I want to hear it" I gave him a kiss through the phone.

"Love you ma"

"Love you too, bye" I hung up and looked at Charisma whp was cheesin hard as hell.
"What?"

"You're in love!" she said happy as hell and I blushed.

"Yeah, he makes me not want to leave Jersey sometimes" We heard a knock at the door and Charisma went to answer. She rolled her eyes opening the door.

"See what I mean by a stray cat" I laughed as Treyon came in with this cute ass chocolate boy. Jay remember you got D back at home. I thought to myself looking at the boy. He was tall, mature looking with pink lips and nice eyes. His arms were hella muscular...kinda like Dwayne Wade goddamn, ol' boy can get it....if I wasn't with D of course.

"Mane shut up your talking to me," I guess they were talking this whole tim  "Who is this?" Charisma asked licking her lips at the boy. I guess we were on the same page.

"Fuck you licking yo lips for? Get beat up Char" She rolled her eyes and I laughed at them.

"Whatever" She said rolling her eyes and going to brush her hair.

 "Anyway, this is Marquan" He said introducing us. I waved.

"Hey, I'm  Jasmine" He licked his lips....sexy ass.

"Nice meeting you ma, where you from?"

"Jersey, you?" I looked over at Charisma and Tryon as they were play fighting. They are so cute together.

"I'm from Philly"

"Oh word, that's Wassup" I stood up and put my coach bag over my shoulder.

"Ayo Philly, we out" Treyon yelled looking at his watch. "We got 5 minutes to get to class, bye ladies, let's go" He flung open the door and sped out the door.

"Bye" He waved at us and we both smirked and watched sexy chocolate walk out the door.

"Damn that boy is fineeee!" Charisma said and I nodded in agreement laughing.

"Forreal, if I was single...."

"And If I was younger, girllll, the things I'd do to that mmm, let me stop before Trey ass come back in here tryna fight. My nails look a little too good to get blood on them"  I laughed and followed her as she grabbed her keys and wallet and walked through the door. "You want breakfast?"

"Sure, I need a nice toasted bagel with cream cheese and a cup of coffee and-"

"Woah ma, chill, this aint no bakery, this is just a cafeteria...come on" I followed her across campus. We went into the cafeteria and it was hella quiet. Although it was mad people in here it was still too quiet.

"HEYYYYY JERMAINE, HEYYYYYY KASSIE" Charisma yelled getting groans out of a lot of people in the cafeteria. She laughed and led me to the bagels. "Get your breakfast and wait here for me" I nodded and toasted my bagel and put the cream cheese on. I walked over to the coffee and saw it was empty....GREAT! I grabbed an orange juice instead and waited for Charisma who came back with a plate of eggs, pancakes, bacon, grits and orange juice.  "Ready" I nodded my head and we walked over to the cashier.

"Hey Char doll, how are you this morning?"

"Good momma D, This is my student shadow Jasmine, She will be coming to this school in the fall" She shook my hand.

"Nice meeting you sweetie, I'm glad you're coming here"

"Thank you" I said letting go of her hand. Charisma paid and finished talking to her and we walked to the table. "Why is it so quiet in here?" I asked.

"Last night there was a party and everyone has hangovers" I chuckled and looked at the table we stopped at to see the girls were wearing shorts, uggs and a sweater with huge sunglasses to block out the light. The guys were wearing sweats or jeans and a T-shirt playing off their hangovers.

"Hey y'all" Char said taking a seat an di followed pursuit.

"Hey Char, Wassup?" The light skinned boy asked sipping his orange juice slowly.

"Aint shit, I got Professor Dixon class in an hour, you know how she is" He nodded then looked my way. "My bad, Everyone this is Jasmine, she will be following me around, Jasmine this is Jermaine, Kassie, Landon, and Kysean" I waved at them as they nodded. They had a full blown conversation as I ate my bagel and sent Skylar a message.  

"You ready to go?" Charisma asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, let's go" I said throwing my trash away and following her out the cafeteria.