Chapter 36

“Wake the fuck up bitch!” I felt water hit my face and I opened my eyes. I couldn’t really see due to blurriness but after a while my eyes adapted to my surroundings. I was in a cold concrete basement, tied to a chair. Across the room was a door, im guessing to get out of here and there was a bed on the floor near the door. “Oh now you’re up!” I heard the same male voice from before. When he finally walked around, I was shocked at who I was looking at.

“R-roger?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Naw ma…my real name is Darnell Roger Black” I looked at him confused and he laughed.

“Why am I here?”

“I can explain that” Some huge black man came out and stared at me. He had a black eye patch over his left eye and looked like he was in his late 40’s. “Darnell here is my son and I asked him to do whatever he had to when he was younger in order to be your friend. I never expected him to fall in love with someone like you but somewhere down the line he did and that angered me, so I sent him away. When I finally let him come back, he saw you with another nigga so of course he was mad so he begged to join me to take your father down. Your father has something that I want and the best way to get that from him is to get to his loved ones”

“And what is that exactly?”

“EVERYTHING!”I shut up immediately “Your father has money, power, and respect. A loyal woman by his side, a lovely family, his health and not to mention his left eye. I used to work for your father and when he found out my partner was the one who stole from him, he killed the man in my face then he stabbed me in my left eye because the man was standing on the left of me. HE told me never to bite the hand that feeds you, and then he fired me.  Now I want revenge”  I shook my head at the man.

“So you think killing me is going to help you get revenge on my father?” I asked chuckling.

“No…but torturing you will and were gonna start of by allowing my son here to fuck you senseless” My smirk had dropped as I looked roger...or Darnell in his face. He licked his lips and I watched as the man with the eye patch walked away.

“This is gonna be fun” I started to cry.

“P-please r-roger” I cried “I’m still a v-virgin”

“Good baby, you saved it just for me” He said removing his clothes. He then came over to where I was on the chair and ripped my romper in half exposing my body. I looked down and sobbed.  I couldn’t breathe. I can’t believe this is happening.  “Shh, don’t cry baby” He kissed my cheeks as the tears fell down. He eventually kissed my lips. He kept trying to make me open my mouth but I refused. He gripped my hair and pulled as soon as I let out a yelp, he forced his tongue in my mouth. His hands roamed my body and I felt helpless. My hands were tied behind my back and I couldn’t do anything about it. He began to play with my kitty but I kept shifting and squeezing my legs together so he couldn’t get full access. “Open your legs baby” He said and continued to kiss me. “Open” He ordered and I still didn’t move. He then squeezed my right nipple tightly and forced me to open my legs. “This would be easier if you just let it happen”

“Why me” I mumbled and he just smirked and continued to violate my body. This is one of the worse ways to ever lose your virginity. When he finished playing with my kitty, he stood up and starting stroking himself.

“I want you to suck me” I shook my head and kept trying to move as he tried guiding my head on his dick. I refused and he slapped the shit outta me. While I tried to recover, he shoved himself inside of my mouth and stroked in and out. I could barely breathe and felt like I had to throw up. I kept gagging as he hit the back of my throat and he just kept moaning. The best way I could get out of this is if I bite his ass. I did exactly that. “Ahhh shit, you bitch!” He screamed pulling himself out of my mouth and started punching me like a grown ass man. I sat there screaming and crying as I had the taste of iron in my mouth from the blood.  I just wish things were different. That people would give a fuck about my feelings and be able to be a hundred percent towards me at all times. But it seems like nobody actually cares. If they did, I would’ve been able to live life without getting hurt both emotionally and physically. Nobody ever cared. They just say they did. They swear they’re doing things in my favor but instead it’s so they feel better about themselves. Fuck everybody. If I die in here it’s going to be better than living. He punched me one last time and I blacked out.