Chapter 5

"Damn girl if you don't want that, I'll take it!" Skylar yelled staring at my phone. I shook my head and snatched it out of her hand.

"Nah, you got Curran stay with him" she did a light chuckle then was dead silent. I sat up and looked at her. "Sky what's the matter? Who do I have to fuck up" She shook her head.

"Okay, promise you won't say anything to anybody" I looked at her like she had two heads.

"Girl, you are my bestfreind, shoot my only friend. Who am I gonna tell? You?" She chuckled.

"Aiight fine, anyway, the other day I was at Curran's house sleeping after he laid it down on me" She was smiling as I rolled my eyes "Anyway, we were sleeping when we heard banging at his door. I kept telling him to get it but he wanted to ignore it. The banging continued so I got up, threw on his shirt and went downstairs ready to fuck somebody up. I went to the door and this ratchet hoe, and when I say ratchet I mean she had long ass nails, red and black weave that looked terrible, this ugly ass dress that looked like she got it from Rainbow and these fake gold Dolce & Gabbana heels. She mugged me so I had to act like I was looking around cause aint no way she was looking at me like that!" I shook my head "So she was like 'Who the fuck is you' and I laughed and told her that I was Curran girl. She laughed and barged into the house screaming Curran name. This adorable little girl followed her and was  looking a hot mess, long ass white t shirt that looked dingy and a pink pull up with her pink vans. Her hair was in a curly poof and she had eyes just like Curran so I knew what was up before the nigga came downstairs. I slammed the door behind them and waited for that nigga mugging this bitch the entire time" She took a deep breath "He came downstairs on some fuck nigga shit talking about baby I'm sorry I didn't want you to find out like this, I didn't even snap on him, I just ran in his room, grabbed my clothes and walked out of his house as he was arguing with the ratchet bitch about his daughter" She started sniffling "He has a daughter Jay and I was really starting to like him" I hugged her as she cried in my arms.

"Calm down baby girl" She wiped her tears and sat up laughing.

"Look at me crying" Yeah that was rare, Skylar never cries.

"Listen imma spit real shit to you right now aiight" She nodded her head "Aiight, if you like or love him enough to be crying over him, why you mad he got a kid? Be the example you want that child to become even if she's not yours. That nigga is gonna love a female who can get along with his child so be that female. Do you want that child to grow up acting like her mother?" She laughed and shook her head no. "Okay so stop crying, let him tell you how he got with ol' girl  and talk it out instead of walking away" She smiled.

"You right, imma call him now since he been blowing my phone up since last night" I chuckled shaking my head as she ran to her phone. I sat there in the room by myself for a good 10 minutes then decided I was going home. I grabbed my bag and was about to knock on her bathroom door, but she beat it to me. Opening the door smiling which quickly turned to a frown when she saw my bag.

"Where you goin?" She asked.

"I'm about to go home, I have a lot of cleaning to do"

"No don't go Curran is coming over"

"That's more of a reason for me to want to go home" She laughed.

"Nah its nothing like that, D is coming with him" I rolled my eyes.

"Now I'm definitely going home" She sighed.

"Pleasseeeee Jay?" she asked pouting. I sighed and agreed to stay.

          When the guys got here we were cooling, watching a movie. Of course Curran and Sky were all up on each other and D kept touching me but I moved his hand each time. I heard moaning and I looked over at Skylar and Curran.