Chapter 10

B.O.R.E.D

That’s what I am. I’m sitting in this house by myself in my Aero sweatpants, fuzzy socks, baggy t-shirt and my hair is in a bun as I watch this ratchet hoe on Maury cry about having sex with more than 3 guys and don’t know who the baby daddy is. Shaking my damn head.  Just as the show was getting better, I heard someone ring my doorbell. I sighed and got up, walked down the stairs and looked through the peephole at the sexy looking Kaidon. I opened the door smiling.

“Hey, what you doing here?” I asked as I let him in. He hugged me and went into the living room.

“I just wanted to chill with you ma” He said sitting on the couch.

“Oh really?” I asked sitting next to him.

“Yeah” He licked his lips.

“Are you going to sing for me?”

“Naw not yet, instead I wanna take you out so go get dressed” I rolled my eyes and got up to get dressed. Good thing I took a shower before he got here! I put on my black and white samba shirt from Wet seal, my gold chain, my dark jeans, and my coach sneakers. I applied some lip gloss and combed my hair before putting it into its usual ponytail. I grabbed my keys, wallet, cellphone and ran down the stairs.

“Ready? I asked and he stood up and walked to the door.

“Question is, are you ready?” He whispered in my ear while holding my waist. He kissed my neck and chuckled while opening the door for me. I cleared my throat and walked out with him following. When I got to his car, he opened the door and shut it behind me and jogged over to the driver side and got in.

“So, where are we going?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise” HE said smirking and he drove off. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out to lock up my house; yeah a bitch may own a gun but she needs another type of protection.  Afterwards, I just sat in the car listening to the DJ’s talk shit like always. After about an hour, we finally pulled up to our destination.

“You gotta be kidding me” I sais looking at the big ass roller coaster in Six Flags.

“What?” HE smirked and gave them his season pass to enter the parking lot.

“I hate roller coasters” I admitted as he found a spot.

“OH really?” HE seemed disappointed “YOU wanna just go?”

“Naw, we can stay, ill just wait for you after you get off the rides” I said smiling big. He shook his head, parked and we got out the car.

“Naw ma, you going on a roller coaster today” he grabbed my hand and we walked in to the ticket booth. He had a coupon for a free entry so I got in free and he used his season pass. WE walked around and I immediately fell in love with the lola bunny at the basketball game.

“Oh my gosh, I gotta have it!” I exclaimed running over to the basketball game. A short dark skinned girl was there playing the game as I walked up.

“Hello, would you like to play?” She asked me making the shot.

“Su-“

“Naw babe, lets get on some rides first” Kaidon said hugging me from behind.

“Urg, please, plus I’m not getting on those death traps, I saw Final Destination!” I yelled and people looked my way.

“Babe that wasn’t even six flags”

“IT was a roller coaster though” HE pouted.

“Please, just the green lantern ride and then we can play every game here” I smirked.