Chapter 30

“No I can’t look” I told Skylar covering my eyes as I stepped on the scale in her bathroom.

“Oh my gosh, Jay look” I slowly removed my eyes and looked down at the scale.

“No fucking way” I mumbled and looked down on the scale. I went from 189 to 168.

“Yesss bitch, you about to look poppin next week” I smiled and hugged her.

“Thank you soooo much sky…I probably would’ve never done this if you didn’t force me”

“No problem girl, now let’s go out and celebrate”

“Uhm, how about tomorrow, Marquan invited me to Philly and im leaving soon” Her mouth widened.

“and you didn’t tell me? Bitch were both going”

“Chill, you got a child and your man here” I said laughing.

“Naw he can babysit…as much as I love my chunky monkey, his crying and those diapers are a hassle….let’s go” She told me walking out of the bathroom. I put my addidas slides on and walked into her bedroom to see her getting dressed. I waited for her then walked downstairs to see Curran and D in the living room playing 2K13. I rolled my eyes as he looked me up and down. “Babe, im going with Jay to Philly to meet her bae, your babysitting tonight” Sky told him but he was too into the game to notice. Instead d paused the game and looked my way.

“Bae?” He questioned looking at me.

“It’s my friend and even if it was bae, you don’t have no rights to intervene with MY love life…sky imma wait for you in the car” She nodded her head and I walked outside to my car. Before I could open my door, D slammed it shut behind me and trapped me in between the car and his body. I turned around to face him and he looked upset.

“Jay im not fucking playing with you…you need to stop seeing that nigga” I laughed at him.

“D im not playing with you….i have the right to see whoever I want and if you don’t like it that’s too bad…how’s your baby mother?”

“Fuck jay, you always taking little shit and making them big deals….i told you I did sleep with ol’ girl but what do you expect? Im a nigga that had pussy thrown his way 24/7 and then getting tied down into a relationship and not have pussy for days, weeks…shit even months, that was hard. I fucked up just one time and it was because I was so stupid not thinking of you and how you would feel and im sorry” He rubbed his hand over his face in frustration. “Jay I swear to god, ever since we broke up I haven’t messed with any other female. I miss you, I miss us. I realize saying sorry isn’t going to fix things or change your mind but I know that what I did isn’t justified but im trying”

“D” I looked behind him and saw sky. He looked back then looked at me. “Listen D, I understand where you coming from and you’re right…what you did wasn’t justified but I knew exactly where you coming from. It’s just that when I left, I was more than willing to give you what you wanted but you wanted to wait until I came back to do it. D, I except your appology but I can’t go back to the way things were. Maybe we can be friends and see how things go from there” He nodded his head.