Chapter 3

I woke up with a mean ass headache. I remember everything that happened last night and instantly my mood changed. I got up, went into the bathroom and popped some aspirin before starting the water to my shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed at my red poofy eyes. I stripped and examined my thick body in the mirror. I knew I was fat but I never cared until now. I guess being a virgin that's about to graduate high school and has never had a boyfriend, or even her first kiss has finally caught up to my mind. I'm not ugly but I don't think of myself as beautiful, I'm just average. I hopped in the shower and let the steaming hot water take off all the stress. This was my thinking spot, the only place I could come up with great ideas and say fuck everybody.

After 20 minutes in the shower, I got out and wrapped my body in the towel. As I entered my bedroom, my phone was vibrating. I walked over to it and say Skylar's name flash. I rolled my eyes, plugged my iPod into my beats pill and started listening to The Weeknd.  I really loved his music cause he deadass play these dumb hoes out but nobody never realize it until the song is over and they think about the lyrics.

I lotioned my body with love spell from Victoria's secret, I put on my black bra and panties and grabbed my light jeans with small rips in them, my crème colored sweater, my crème colored uggs, and put my hair up into a sock bun.  I put on clear lip gloss and grabbed my pink, crème, and blue beanie and left my crib. As soon as I got into my car, my phone was ringing. Skylar yet again. I decided to answer.

"Hello?" I asked starting my car.

"Bitch I have been calling your damn phone since last night, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, and nobody asked you to call me repeatedly"

"I was worried, I heard you curse out D'marion so I stopped what I was doing and when I went downstairs you were gone. Curran and I were looking all over the place for you, I was thinking about calling the cops but I decided to wait" she started sniffling and I sighed. "I thought you died"

"Sky I'm sorry but you know how my anger is, you should've just stayed with me last night and you wouldn't have had to worry, but I'm aiight" She didn't say anything "Listen, how about when I leave my cousin house for this Christmas party I'll come over and take you out to eat, my treat?"

"Okay!" She seemed happy now.

"Aiight, bye" I hung up, plugged my iPod in and listened to the Weeknd all the way to my cousin house.

When I pulled up I saw mad cars. Of course I wasn't happy to see this. I mean my family looks down upon me as if I'm the scum of the earth but of course every year my dumbass decides to come to this damn Christmas party. I parked and walked up the long driveway and rang the doorbell. My aunt came to the door smiled and pulled my into a hug.

"I missed you so much sweetie!" she exclaimed releasing me. "Look at how big you have gotten, spin for me" I did a 360 and she smirked "And that ass ma!" We were laughing. "Well come on in, its cold outside" I walked into her cozy home to see people everywhere. I loved my aunt, that's the only family member that really liked me. She never criticized me on my weight or how much I ate at a family get together or why I'm not like my mother. First let me give you the run around on my whole family starting with my stuck up ass grandmother. Mrs. Lola Hendrix is the queen of booshie.  She's the type that can't afford anything but will buy channel, coach, Prada, fendi, etc. just to feel like she's on top. She had my mom, aunt and uncle out of wedlock. She had 3 baby daddies and thought they were going to give her whatever she wanted. Her new husband, Charles, is old enough to be my uncle. He finally satisfies her every want.

Now you have my mother, this is the female I had the pleasure to be around for 13 years of my life. She had my out of wedlock too but to my father who is this huge drug dealer that I barely see. My mom is legit my grandmother's mini me. She tried trapping my father by having me, come to find out he was married to the game, what a shocker. My mother threatened to get rid of me and he threatened her ass, paying her off to keep me. Every dime she got was used for her nails, hair, clothes and nothing for me. My father caught on and when I turned 14 everything stopped.  She threatened to get rid of me and he laughed in her face. She kicked me out of her house, he gave me money, and now I have my own apartment. Meanwhile, she's stuck with two bad ass kids Shane and Kaidon and her no good boyfriend beat her ass but buy her whatever she wants.