Chapter 21

“Babe please don’t leave me” D cried as I zipped up my last suitcase.

“I’m only gonna be gone for 4 days, chill bae”I told him straddling his lap.

“That’s 4 days I cant see your pretty face, urgh bae, why do you have to go?” He asked poking his lip out into a pout.

“I told you” I said kissing his lips “I need to see how school is gonna run when I actually go” I kissed his again and he started to massage with my ass as I grind into him.

“MMmm, stop ma for a nigga get hard” D broke the kiss and looked at me.

“Well maybe im ready now” I told him and I swear this nigga got hella excited.

“Are you forreal or are you just fuckin with my emotions?”

“Im deadass, im ready now” I told him and he kissed me harder than before. The kiss was just turning me on so I started to grind in his lap again causing him to slap my ass. He picked me up and placed me on the bed gently, still not breaking the kiss. I felt his hands roam my body and soon he squeezed my breasts under my T-shirt. He unhooked my bra from the back and broke the kiss to take my shirt off. Soon, his lips were on my neck as he started to massage my breasts.  He went lower and started sucking on my nipple causing me to let out a moan. He was sucking nibbling and blowing on the left as he played with the right then switched. I felt him pulling at my sweat pants then his hand went inside. I felt him rubbing his finger up and down my underwear then push them to the side and rub up and down my punani.

“Damn you’re so fuckin wet” He groaned and stoop up off the bed. He took off his shirt and pants so only his boxers were on. 

He grabbed the hem of my sweatpants and slid them off my body along with the underwear. He looked at me licking his lips and immediately I felt embarrassed so I tried to cover my breasts and punani but he pushed my hands away. “Don’t ever hide what’s mine again” He whispered kissing me behind my ear then making his way down south. I tried to sit up but he lightly pushed me back down.

“D-oh shit” I moaned as he licked my slit.

“You have a pretty pussy ma” He said licking again. Soon his mouth was on my clit sucking and nibbling just like he did my breasts. I felt his finger enter me and I started to moan like crazy. This felt so good.  “Cum for me ma” He said continuing to finger me he picked up the pace and I couldn’t hold it anymore. I released, tighten around his finger. He took the finger out and replaced it with his mouth. He slurped and licked forever it felt like causing me to have 3 more orgasms. I was exhausted. He crawled up the bed and pulled the covers up on us.

“ you not ready for this” He grabbed my hand and put it on his dick “yet but I promise when you get back, its gonna be no mercy”I laughed and lightly mushed him.

“Im tired, goodnight”