Chapter 14

When I woke up D wasn’t in bed so I decided to take a shower. Am I sad that he’s not here with me? Naw. I expected that as soon as he asked me out. It’s one thing to say you like me; it’s another to actually look at my naked body and determine if you want to be with me sexually. After my shower, I put on my soccer addidas pants and my black V-neck with a small pocket on it. Since it was a little cold out I brought my black Diamond co. sweater and put on my all black vans. I put my hair into a ponytail since i didn’t have time for straightening my hair and ran downstairs.  3 more weeks until graduation and I couldn’t wait. I grabbed my black backpack and my keys and wallet and as soon as I walked out the door, I bumped into D.

“Oh, uhm hey” I said locking my front door. He kissed my lips.

“Good morning beautiful” I grinned and walked over to my car. “That ass look fat in those pants ma” He said following me.

“I bet” I opened the car door and before getting in, D turned me around to face him.

“Why you acting like this ma?” He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed. “Well, I brought you breakfast” He said holding out a large coffee coolata and a bag I’m assuming was a bagel. To say I was supped would be an underestimate.

“Oh my gosh, thank you!” I exclaimed, kissing him.

“Oh, now a nigga get love” He laughed and I took the food out his hand.

“I gotta go to school, I’ll see you later” I told him getting in my car but he stopped me yet again.

“Actually, come to my crib ma” He said kissing me and walking to his car. Goddamn, the thing this boy does to me!

After finishing my second period class, I was walking to my third and soon I felt my head jerk back and I fell to the ground.

“BITCH, YOU GOT THE NERVE TO BE TEXTING MY MAN!” This girl I saw with Kaidon in Victoria’s secret a couple of days ago. Wait, fuck the fact that she think I’m texting Kaidon, did this hoe pull me to the ground…oh hell no. I quickly stood up and let her talk all this shit about how I’m a hoe and blah blah blah. I gave my bag and earrings to my friend Qua that knew my father and asked him to hold my stuff. I took the hoodie off in case she tried to putt that and put my hair up into a bun. This bitch was still talking shit so I punched her ass in the mouth and soon, the hits kept coming. I was beating ol girl ass and she kept trying to pull my hair. Dumb thot. I kicked her in her face causing her to fall on the floor and it was over. I got on top of her and kept punching her. Soon I was beating her head on the ground. I heard somebody yell security and I quickly got of the broad after kicking her in her face once more. I walked away like everyone else and in the direction of Qua, Keon, Harold, Bruce, and Mikey. All these niggas work for my dad. I grabbed my things from Qua and dapped everybody before going to class. I told the teacher there were mad people in the hallways and that’s why I was late and sat in the back. I had quickly got a message from mad people.

Skylar: DAYUUUMMM, MY SIS GOT THEM HANDS THO!!!!

Me: Lol, ol girl came to me and pushed me, I had to give her the paws my nigga

D<3: Babe, don’t be fighting in school, I don’t want a scratch on your beautiful face :*

Me: Awww Babe, I’m good don’t worry…there’s not one scratch on my face and imma come over today after school

 #2 nigga to ignore (Kaidon): So I heard you were fighting over me

This nigga funny, I had to reply.

Me: Why would I fight over you when I have a boyfriend, and didn’t I tell you to lose my fucking number? I guess imma have to tell my boyfriend about you.

I put my phone away and went back to taking notes. After this period I went to lunch. I swear all eyes was on me.  I guess everybody knew I beat that hoe ass. Honestly, I want to fight her again. Bitches got a lot of mouth and can’t back it up. I grabbed a bottle of water, a turkey wrap and a bag of Cheetos and paid for lunch. I sat next to my baby momma and all she did was talk about me fighting that hoe. Soon I was ignoring her and texting D.

Soon, school was out and I was finally happy to go home. I sent D a text telling him im on my way to his house. He told me he wasn’t there yet and to use his key underneath the mat and make myself at home. I drove to my house to pick up my mail then I drove to his place. As soon as I got in, I could tell this was the ‘spot’. He had this huge flat screen TV hanging up on his wall in the livingroom with a PS3 and Xbox 360. He had like 4 remotes on his coffee table and 2 comfy black couches. His kitchen was nice and his refrigerator was stacked. I grabbed a water and went back to the living room. It took me a while and I finally found the remote to the TV.  I propped my feet up on the table and watched my rerun episode of Spongebob. This little nigga was funny. I looked down at my foot on commercial break and saw blood and immediately got mad.

“This fucking bitch” I groaned taking my shoes off and inspecting them. “this bitch blood all over my shoes, imma fuck her up!” I groaned and walked towards the door and place them down.  I then went to open my mail. Of course 2 bills, an accetance letter from Virginia State University and a letter from Clark Atlanta allowing me to shadow a student for the weekend. I immediately called them and gave them my information.

“…Okay Mrs. Campell, we cant wait to have you here in 3 weeks”

“I cant wait to be there” I said smiling as D came in the house. I hung up and walked over to hug him.

“Hey beautiful” He said kissing me.

“Hey D” I said breaking the hug and going back to my seat.

“So, why were you fighting in school today?” He asked sitting next to me.

“Long story short, this broad pulled my hair saying why was i texting her boyfriend and I got up as she was talking shit about me and fucked her up”

“Why were you talking to her boyfriend?” I Sighed, I knew this was coming.

“I wasn’t, I gave him my number like a month ago and we were chilling. I didn’t know he had a girlfriend until the day I ran into you at the mall and he was trying to hit me up saying he missed me and if he could come over my house. I said no and I didn’t know he had a girlfriend and the girl saw him talking to me as I cut off all ties to him. Today she fought me casue she saw old as messages between us but I haven’t spoken to him since we established our friendship”

“so you fought over a nigga you no longer like?”

“No, I fought her for pulling my hair”

“Right” He looked down at his phone”Listen ma, I gotta go do some work” He looked at me for a good minute.

“If you want me to go just say so, you don’t have to make up some bogus lie about doing work” I said grabbing my things and walking to the door.

“Naw its not lik-“

“I don’t care, bye D” I said walking out of his house. Niggas these days, shaking my fucking head.