Chapter 8

I woke up hearing vibrating noises. I looked over at my phone and I swear I had 20 messages. I unlocked my phone and replied to Kaidon's good morning message first. Then I replied to Curran texting him my address. Donald then sent me a message asking to chill today so of course I agreed.  Then I looked at my cousin Regina messages which were like 5 each seeming panicked and telling me to call her when I woke up. I looked at my father's message and sent him a good morning and a promise to come over tonight.  Then I looked and saw D'marion sent me a message saying good morning. I rolled my eyes and ignored his ass. I brought my phone in the bathroom with me and called Regina as I brushed my teeth.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO CALL ME!" She yelled answering the call. I look at the phone like this bitch is crazy.

"First of all calm the fuck down and lower your damn voice before I hang up on your ass" I said with toothpaste in my mouth.

"Urgh fine"

"Aiight now what is so important for you had to blow my phone up like that?" I heard her crying on the other side of the phone.

"I'm pre-pregnant Jay" She cried.

Oh

My

God.

"You too?" I asked after spitting out the toothpaste in my mouth into the sink.

"Wait, you're pregnant?"

"Hell no, a friend of mine is, not the point, did you tell Auntie Shay?" I asked grabbing my daily face cleanser and rubbing it on my face.

"No I'm scared, you know she will kill me....can you come over and tell her with me?" I sighed. Not again.

"Yeah but call the little nigga that got you pregnant,  I'll be over in an hour and yall all better be there" I said. Hanging up.  I started the shower and took a nice hot 15-minute shower. I hopped out, rinsed  the cleanser off my face and walked into my room listening to Beyonce On The Sun.

"Can you feel it coming off my skin" I sang going into my closet.

"Girl you cannot sing!" I jump high as hell and looked over at a now laughing Skylar.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing in here!" I yelled tightening the towel around me.

"Girl nobody trying to see your goodies, I just wanted to thank you" I nodded my head grabbing my outfit laying it on my bed.

"No problem, now get out so I can get dressed, how about you do the same" I said and she nodded her head. She shut the door behind her and I lotioned my body and put on my pink lace bra and panties.  I put on my black diamond's sweater with my light jeans with rips on them and my new Jordans. I flattened my hair and put on my black 1st class beanie that said "HOE STFU" and I put my gold Michael Kors watch. I sprayed some love spell on and grabbed my keys and phone about to leave. I opened the door and saw a black package and note. I read it and, of course, it was for Skylar. I ran back upstairs and put it on her bed then left the house.

        When I got to the house I saw Regina outside with I'm guessing her boyfriend making out. I shook my head and walked up the porch.

"That's what got yall asses in this mess now come on" I said scaring them. I walked inside and found the most shocking thing, MY aunt on the lap and kissing the police officer. I smiled and had to burst their bubble. "Okay auntie get it!" I yelled scaring their asses. I laughed and she mugged me.

"Whatchu doing here child?" She asked sitting next to the officer. Just then Regina and her boyfriend came in.

"Did you tell her yet?" Regina asked.