Chapter 18

Hey everyone sorry about the mistake I  made last update were I said Julie was Julia and also sorry for the long wait for an update I had a heap of stuff on and couldn’t but now I can I hope its long enough and I hope you enjoy!!

Jordan’s P.O.V

“Find Julie for me”

I stared down at Abbey with a look of shock.

“No I’m not bringing that psycho bitch back here” I huffed out.

“But-but” Abbey stuttered.

“No can do baby doll” I said standing up.

“You said you would help me if I needed something!” she pushed.

“I said no and that’s final” I said and walked out of the room with my chest heaving up and down.

*We need to mate and mark her soon* Ruxin grumbled out.

*Trust me I know! It’s making me lose my patience* I growled back.

SOON!!

Malachi’s P.O.V

I walked down the side walk to my favourite coffee shop. I just moaned a little by the mention of coffee that’s how desperate I am at the moment. As I walk closer I see a girl in a school uniform checking me out which made me chuckle a bit at her boldness. Girls these days! No self control geez! I walked in and walked up to the counter and ordered my coffee. I sat down at one of the little tables and waited for the waitress to bring me my coffee.

I was looking down when it happened. When that god forsaken scent came and punched me right in the face. Now I’m not sure what the fuck it was but it smelt like strong coffee and chocolate and it wasn’t the coffee that these people were making no it smelt so much better. It was making my knees weak and the bulge in my pants weren’t making this any better. I couldn’t take it anymore!

I slowly lifted my head up and looked around the room. Nothing here was important. There was only the worker, a boy who looked around eighteen and me. I stared at the boy again; he was definitely small for his age and had dark brown sort of spiked up hair. He had on tight skinny jeans and a plaid shirt that made him look even younger.

He sat there furrowing down at this blue book in his hands that had a white and black cloud on it. I looked closer and smiled a little; fucking John Green (A/N: He’s reading The Fault In Our Stars if no one got the memo). He looked up a little as if sensing someone staring and looked around a bit before he looked down at his book again.

I sighed and went back to looking at my phone and drinking my delicious coffee. Even after another ten minutes I could still smell that scent that made me want to jump up and grab it yelling mine! What the actual hell is going on! I started grumbling to myself while constantly shifting in my seat to try and stay calm.

I felt eyes on me and looked up to see the boy staring at me and had a mini heart attack. Fuck those deep green eyes and perfect lips! I don’t care that he was this boy who clearly looked too young for his age but I knew damn well that he was my mate and that he would be mine. He gave me a little smile and went back to reading his book.

I had to go somewhere before I ran up to him and took him in this shop. I got up and as calmly as possible walked past him to the men’s bathroom. I walked over to the mirror and gave myself the biggest smile because of how happy I am.

“What are you doing?” someone questioned.

I looked to the right and nearly tripped over my own feet. Gosh he’s gorgeous.

“Smiling at myself in the mirror” I said quietly and frankly ashamed that this had to be the first conversation I had with my mate; about how crazy I am.

He laughed a little before he spoke again, “Don’t worry I do it all the time”.

I smiled at him before walking over to the urinal and zipped down my pants before starting my business. Within a second the unnamed god of a mate came and stood next to me before whacking out his sausage. I gulped down the remaining saliva I had in my mouth and desperately tried not to look at him.

Think of grandmas. Think of grandmas. Think of grand-

“Are you ok you? You look like your about to have a stroke” he said zipping up his pants. I copied his actions and just nodded like a fool.

“Yeah” I croaked out.

We washed our hands and walked out at the same time. He gave me a small smile before walking back to his table while I continued onto mine. I sat down but then shot back up, grabbed my coffee and walked over toward him. I sat down on the opposite seat. I smiled at him and stuck my hand out.

“Malachi” I introduced myself.

He reached out and held his hand in mine. I looked down at his perfect hand and saw that it fit perfectly but that’s not what caught my eye. It was the little white and red battle scars that were on his wrist.

“Ace” he smiled.

“So you like the book?” I questioned motioning to the heart warming story.

“Yeah, I’ve read it so many times that I can’t even count on both my hands. It just leaves a little scar in my heart every time I read it” he laughs.

The marks humans leave are too often scars and I guess John Green did that to you through the book huh” I said smiling even though what I said had a dark double meaning to it.

“Yeah I guess so” he laughed.

A/N: so this was more about Malachi but I just really wanted to write about him a little. I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry again for the late update! And please share, vote and comment. Love you guys so much!

~Naomi

A picture of Malichi will be put up on my profile bakcground cause i tried attaching it to the story and that didn't work so yeah if you wanna see him go there :)