Chapter 21

[PICTURE OF ACE TO THE SIDE]

(P.S sorry if it didn't work I'm not good at this haha)

Malachi’s P.O.V

The drive to Jordan’s house was long I mean I was scared for what was to come but standing at the entrance of his house as we waited for him and Abbey to react was worse. Would they judge me or hate me? I don’t know what I was meant to think because of this constant battle that was going on in my head.

“You’re gay! When did this happen?!” Abbey squealed.

“Uh last night” I sighed.

“What’s a mate?” Ace asks innocently.

“Well I wi-” I was just about to tell Ace that I was going to explain it later to him when Jordan interrupts me mid-sentence.

“He’s fucking with you” Jordan laughs.

“What?” I ask confused.

“His dad is in my pack and Ace stop being a little prick” he scowls playfully.

“Sure thing Mr. Alpha Boss” Ace laughs.

“Ok now both of you get your asses in here” Jordan orders.

“Wait if your dad is in his pack then how come you don’t smell like a werewolf?” I asked.

“My mum was human and I just got the human genes instead of the werewolf ones” he shrugs.

“So baby sis how are you doing?” I smile down at her.

“I’m good but I’m going to need to go to a therapy session soon” she pouts.

“You’ll be ok because I know how strong you are” I give her a sideways hug and walk over to where Ace is sitting before sitting down and putting my hand around his waist.

“Are you going to be some, like, possessive werewolf?” he asks me.

“Sure am Ace” I shrugged casually.

“Good cause that is totally hot” he laughs.

Gosh he was like this innocent guy but completely sexy and it was driving me crazy with his gorgeous looks.

“Do you know what is totally hot?” I questioned.

“No what?” he furrows his eyebrows with a small look of jealousy.

“Don’t be jealous I was going to say you” I laughed.

“Whatever” he says while poking his tongue out at me.