Chapter 16

Jordan’s P.O.V.                 

I stared down at Abbey as we sat alone in my room on my bed. She seemed numb and off in the clouds a little as she stared down at her hands. I don’t know why all of a sudden she has turned into this distant person because I hadn’t told her my dark secret yet. Once my mum said what she did I moved Abbey and I into the safety that was my room and here we are sitting in silence.

“Abbey” I whispered.

“Huh” she jumped before looking around the room and then focusing her attention on me where I sat.

“I-uh-I guess it’s about time I tell you what is really happening here” I mumbled as my hands became sweaty.

I stood up and walked over to my desk and leaned on my hands that now rested near all the homework pages I never got around to doing.

“She’s going to hate you” I thought.

*It’s now or never Jordan* Ruxin whispered to me.

I groaned and put my hands on my face, roughly running my hands up and down. 

She’ll never want to see you ever again.

You’ll never get to hold her at night.

Kiss her unexpectedly.

Make her happy when she’s down.

Tell her you love her right before you go to sleep.

If I don’t tell her now she’ll find out in the future and definitely leave me for good.

“Ok I’m just come right out and say it” I spoke up nervously.

“Oh god don’t tell me you’re gay” Abbey groaned.

“What!? Wait- just no” I stuttered out looking at her ridiculously.

“I-I’m a werewolf” I breathed out.

“You’re a werewolf?” Abbey said slowly as if speaking to a toddler.

“Yes” I answered.

Abbey cleared her throat “Right, well I would have preferred gay instead of insane.”

“I’m telling the truth” I frowned.

“Yes darling it’s ok. Don’t worry with some medicine you will be better in no time” she smiled at me.