Explaining things ♡

Okay so I was looking back on this book and I can say with all honesty it's pre damn crap! The book finishes out of absolutely no where and just shows how horrible I was at writing, or really inexperienced. I'm sorry for people who read this and are left hanging I was in grade 9 or 10 when I first started this and I was young ( not saying I'm old and have all this knowledge) but at the time I had the brain of a four year old.

I have started writing another story that uses Alpha Summers as the main character and will tap into this story during it but it will definitely answer unfinished questions and will be completely written better!

It's called The Hidden, it's out now and I can say with all honestly it's far better and has a much better plot!

Also I am wondering if anyone would be interested in making a cover for either this story or my new story The Hidden. Because I think change would be wonderful and there are some really talented peopled out there! I'll make sure to give you credit in the description of the story as well :) If anyone is interested please message and I'll be able to give you my email.

Thanks for reading this story however and I hope to see if you guys will give me another chance ♡