Chapter 15

{Quick Authors Note}

Abbey kind of turns weird in this but then later on in the chapter you find out why so please stick to it till the end. Thanks :)

 Recap On TASMH

I waited a bit and looked around the house to find that Jordan and I were all alone. Walking closer to Jordan I looked up at him with a reassuring smile.

“I believe you have some explaining mister”.

 Abbey’s P.O.V

 I stared at Jordan for a bit and raised my eyebrow after a minute of silence. Is he going to talk?

“Abbey… I don’t know how to explain this but-” he was cut off by the loud slam of the door hitting the wall and Zander walking in.

“But I’m your brother” Zander finishes Jordan sentence.

I stood shocked for a while before looking at Jordan's shocked face and then at the sorry face of Zander. This can't be true, can it? I looked at the both of them again and now Jordan had a sorry expression on his face.

 "What are you talking about Zander?" i questioned.

 "My name isn't actually Zander it's Malachi" he said and waited a bit, “Don’t you remember me?"

 "Wait so you lied to me?" Jordan asked furiously.

 "Jordan not the time!" I snapped.

 "Abs come on I know you remember who I am" Zan-I mean Malachi whispered to me.

 "Why?" I asked with tears nearly spilling over onto my cheeks.

 "Why, what?" Malachi asked.

 "Why did you leave me!?" I screamed with a wobbly voice.

 "It's hard to explain but I promise very soon I will be able to tell you" he explained.