Chapter 23

Please check out the song that I have chosen! I think it represents Abbey and Jordan's love perfectly so please listen to the lyrics and take it all in! LOVE YOU ALL!

Abbey’s P.O.V

 As soon as Jordan and I got home he was off and into his office. I don’t know what happened back at the therapy session but I know that whatever was said it had angered him to no point.

I walked down the hall and pressed my ear softly to the office door only to hear shouts and things banging together.

“I don’t care if this isn’t your problem! Help me find him or I will get my allies to help wage war against you!” Jordan yelled.

There was a moment of silence before Jordan spoke up again, “Thank you, your help will be greatly appreciated” he mumbled before there was a slam of the phone.

The room was silent now and I had to calm my nerves for my heart to slow down if I wanted to stay hidden from Jordan.

“I know you’re out there Angel” Jordan spoke up.

I walked into the office with my head held down in shame, “Sorry I didn’t mean to eavesdrop on werewolf business or whatever you were doing”.

“It’s ok little dove, you are my Luna which means you are just as included” he smiled at me as he lifted my head up with his finger.

“You haven’t really explained anything about werewolves to me you know” I laughed.

“Ok what would you like to know?” he smiled.

“Everything” I beamed.

“Ok well we have 557 pack members which is pretty big seeing as most packs only have around 200 members” he smiled proudly.

“Is your pack the best?” I asked.

“Our pack and yes we are one of the hardest packs to take down in this region” he said.

“Um who is your second leader?”   

“When we met there were two other men there with me. Xavier is my Beta which as you said “second leader” than there was Jace who is my Gamma which is like a third in command and then there is your brother who stands close to my side because he means something to the Luna. He is like your body guard until your Wanderer finds you” he smiles.

“My Wanderer?” I raise an eyebrow.

“It’s a type of wolf that you will have to bond with. He is a wolf that has no mate and finds no purpures in the world so he spends his life wandering the Earth thus the name. He will wonder the Earth in search of what his wolf is pulling him towards and when he does he will find you and stay by your side making sure that no matter what you are safe and ok. Usually they find their purpose when their Luna or just plain werewolf is in most danger. They are quite amazing really and very rare” he explains.

“Who was the person on the phone?” I asked another question.

“I’m trying to get other packs to help me find the man that is after you. You know, if the man is acting suspicious or is asking around for someone like you so then we can catch him before he gets in harm’s way” he growled.

“Has anyone said anything about anyone?”

“An Alpha rang ten minutes after I informed him saying that a suspicious man has been wondering around his territory for the last couple of days” he frowns.

“That’s great! It might be him and then we can go about our lives like normal” I smile.

“There is a problem though Sweetie” his frown deepens.