Chapter 25

FLASHBACK

"Has there been any threat to the Luna?" Anton asked.

"Well a man has threatened her but we haven't heard much about that and there is maximum security around the boarder so we would know if he entered" I explained.

"We need to keep an extra close eye on her then" he nodded his head and stood up to leave but my office phone rang distracting both of us.

"Alpha Summers here" I answered.

"Yes Alpha this is Alpha Greenly we have that man that you were after."

FLASHBACK OVER

Alpha Greenly P.O.V

"So... What does an Alpha from Alaska want from you?" I asked the man that looked nervously out my office window.

"Alpha... Great bloody dogs again" he whispered quietly.

I growled lowly "Bad past with us dogs."

"You could say that" he sighed.

There was a pause as he stared out into the open spaces.

"Fucking slut" he muttered.

"And who are you talking about?"

"This whore, Abbey."

"Well I'm sure this Abbey girl can wait right now you have to figure out why the big ol' Alpha is after you" I hummed.

*Phone Ringing*

I took my hands out of my pants pocket and walked over to the phone and slowly put it to my ear still keeping my eyes on the mysterious man.

"Hello?"

"Alpha, me and my men will be down there in a couple of days."

"Who is this?"

"Alpha Summers"

"Right ok then can't wait to see you and some prize money."

Alpha Summers P.O.V

"Anton pack whatever you have we are going to Canada to meet with the Alpha down there who might have who we are looking for" I ordered.

Anton turned around and walked out of my office without another word. I soon followed and called for Abbey to meet me at our room.

"Hey Jordan what's up you looked stressed" she said with a small frown.

"Little dove we need to go to Canada. There is a man there who believes he has found the man after you" I said calmly.

"W-what?"

"Don't worry Angel I will keep you safe and everything will be alright" I said hugging her tightly.

"Now go pack a few pieces of clothing we need to leave tonight."

3 Days Later

I pulled up in front of Alpha Greenly's house.

"Come on Angel, Anton we need to go meet with the Alpha" I muttered.

Getting out of the car I looked behind me to see my Gamma get out of his car and get his bag before meeting us.

"Luna would you like me to get your bag for you?" Jace asked with a smile on his face.

Before I could even get a word out Anton came out of nowhere with Abbey's suitcase in one hand.

"I have it covered" he growled.

I squinted my eyes while looking at Anton staring Jace down. I cleared my throat hopping that maybe Anton would stop staring at my Gamma but he refused.