Chapter 8

Abbey's P.O.V

"Sweet cheeks wake up" something whispered than I felt something touch my cheek softly.

I opened my eyes slightly and then screamed while slapping the person on the cheek I stood up screaming even more and was about to run out of the room when the person tackled me to the bed and was now pinning me down.

I closed my eyes in fear too frightened to see who it was.

"Kitten it's just me open those pretty eyes of yours" the voice spoke again.

My eyes snapped open when I realised who it was and came face to face with a very close Jordan.

"You scared me half to death!! What are you doing in my room?" I asked.

Jordan brings his hand up to his face and looked down at his watch.

"Well I was waiting and waiting for you but you never woke up. Your mum left and told me I could come in to get you" he said and then started chuckling.

"Then I started being a creep and watched you sleep and now we are and hour late for school" he said smiling brightly.

"Oh my gosh I have to get ready!!" I exclaimed.

Jordan pinned me down again when I tried to get up.

"No, no I thought we could ditch" he said happily.

"It's my second day though."

"Yeah so I'll make sure you don't get into trouble I promise" Jordan said smiling.

"No I can't do that sorry" I apologised.

"Fine but one day I will make you skip school."