Chapter 7

Really Quick note then you can read :)

I was going through some of the comments of my last update and found out I received hate mail from an unknown person and I would just like to say I don't care what you say or what you think. People like you are the reason people hurt themselves! I would also like to just say a thank you to one of my readers because s/he stuck up for me and defended this story so thank you! Ok now onto the reading!!

Chapter 7

Jordan Summers P.O.V (YAYYYYYY!!!!)

"Yo man wait up" I turned around to see one of my human friends, Bret, who was calling my name. I stayed standing outside of the cafeteria doors for him.

"Hey dude what's up" I greeted with a little pat on the back.

"Uh nothing man I just wanted to catch up to you. So how has your day been so far?"

"Yeah man so bored like really could my math teacher be any more boring" I joked.

It wouldn't have been boring if it weren't for Miss Crowe giving me that class without my angel but of course she did and now I have to deal with a period each day without my angel. I guess the saying is right if you want something done right than do it yourself.

Bret chuckled at this "Uh well sucks for you I just had P.E and dude there is this new girl she's like this sweet little innocent thing dude. I just want to hug her. I hung out with her the whole time cause all the other girls were like death staring her so I thought yeah why not hang out with this totally cute girl. You know what I'm saying."

I just laughed because everyone knows that Bret goes for the cute little innocent girls.

"That's cool dude. I also have one of my friends starting today too she's also the sweet kinda girls"

I opened the double doors and both of us walked into the cafeteria together. This was usually my source of amusement every day because as soon as we walked in everyone stopped and looked at us while also stopping all conversation with their friends and making the whole place silent. Our friends were looking at us with amused smiles cause they knew exactly what we were thinking, the girls were staring because who could blame them (A/N: Geez Jordan cocky much) and the guys cause they were envious.

Bret and I walked over towards our friends and sat down.

"Yo Jace did you get Bret and I our food" I asked.

"Sure did man"

It had been about five minutes now as we just sat and chatted when again the whole cafeteria went silent.

"That's her" Bret whispered in my ear and pointed to where everyone was staring which was at the cafeteria doors and at my beautiful mate. I looked at her with an amused expression as she stood there bighting her lip with really bright cheeks. She was just to gorgeous I was almost about to go over and start kissing her. Almost.

My head snapped back to Bret as soon as his words sunk into my brain.

"What did you say?" I questioned with a hint of anger. Ok that was a huge lie, if I were Pinokio right now my nose would be right through Bret's head. My voice was laced with so much anger and I'm sure my eyes were blazing with fire as I stared venomously at him.

"Wow dude calm down I was just saying that's the girl from P.E geez dude like you looked like you were going to transform into hulk man"

*I.WANT.HIM.DEAD* my wolf seethed.

"SHE'S MINE" I roared.

Xavier leapt out of his seat and stood in front of me.

"Remember who you are and remember who he is Alpha" Xavier whispered so than only I could hear.