Sequel

Shifting from one branch and jumping silently to the next I look down at the two innocent children playing.

I had to get them out of here or else there is going to be unwanted blood shed.

I jumped down the tree quietly behind the two twins and readjusted the cloth covering my mouth from the nipping cold weather.

"You two are going to get into trouble" I say quietly.

The two spin around, frightened they look up at me, "who are you?" The girl questions.

"I'm a friend" I shrug my shoulders.

"Come now there is a storm coming" I turn and start walking back towards the pack. The two reluctantly following.

The journey was a long one I knew, at some point they wouldn't want to walk any further but it was getting dark and knowing the pack a search was already happening.

--

On my shoulders I had the little boy who had his hands loosely wrapped around my neck and his head resting on top of mine sleeping peacefully while the little girl was in my arms. I was tired too but I wasn't giving up anytime soon.

--

I could see the lights now of the pack. I could see them all looking wildly around in search of the two missing children. I could see the Beta and a few warriors around a table looking at a map.

I had to do this quietly or else they would see me. Standing in the dark shadows of the forest I located the room the two stayed in and stealthily ran towards it slowly inching the window open.

Using as much of my strength as possible I managed to bring me and the twins quietly into the room.
Putting them both in their beds I kissed the top of their heads and made my way to the window to leave.

" Thank you" someone whispered behind me.

Turning to the door I noticed the silhouette of the mother. Nodding my head in a small acknowledgement.

"I have to warn the Alpha now" she said.

Again I just nod my head.

"3,2,1.... ALPHA! The children are here" not giving one last glance at the lady I jumped out of the room and into the snow making my way back towards the forest.

Hauling myself up onto a tree I stood in the shadows on a branch waiting for him to come.

Soon a man with beautiful dark features and a tall frame came walking into the forest calmly.

His dark eyes scanning over the dense forest. He was beautiful.

"I can't thank you if you don't show" he yelled across the forest.

The Beta came running up next to him "Sir what do you want us to do?"

"In the morning I want trackers out here for whoever walked through our pack without us noticing."

"Yes Sir" with that the Beta was gone leaving us with the sounds of the wind rustling through the leaves.

The Alpha gave one last glance around before he turned and made his way back towards the pack houses.

Turning in the opposite direction I made my long journey through the forest to where I knew danger was coming. I was just glad I could save the children.

--

GUYS FINALLY A SEQUEL!!!

It's called The Hidden so go check it out!!

This is just a small, tiny, tiny glimpse into the new story! The first chapter is out now I hope you guys like it and please give me feedback!!! Thanks for waiting for so long!!

-Naomi