Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jordan/Ruxin’s P.O.V

I dodged the rogue as it went to sink its teeth into my stomach as I jumped out of the way it gave me a clear shot at the she wolf’s leg. I bit down and earned a satisfying yelp from the rogue. I spun around so then I was facing her. We walked around in a circle me crouching down getting ready to pounce at any time. The rogue was limping as we continued this endless stare down.

Finally the stupid wolf pounced again this time giving me a perfect shot at her neck. I latched my teeth around its skinny neck and dragged her down to the ground. I growled and tightened my hold on the rogue’s neck. I stared venomously into the eyes of the wolf waiting for her to submit to me. The wolf finally stopped struggling in my hold and lied on her back showing me that she submits to me.

My Beta came running through the forest with a pair of shorts for me. While I changed behind a tree Xavier watched the wolf.

“SHIFT!!!” I yelled at the wolf as soon as I came back. The wolf slowly turned into a middle aged lady. Xavier handed her a t-shirt that went down to her knees.

“Why are you here on my territory rogue” I spat out with discuss.

She looked me dead in the eye, “My daughter, Abbey, was getting bullied at our old home so we had to leave because it was getting very serious.”- The look in her eye told me otherwise. She didn’t care for her daughter by the boldness in her voice-“I didn’t know there was a pack here….Alpha” she said my name the same way I said hers. This wolf had too much pride to back down from me judging by the way she stared at me right in the eye.

“Take her back to the cells I will have to interrogate her later” I barked at my Beta. He gave me a curt nod before grabbing the ladies forearm and dragging her in the direction of the pack house cells.

I shifted back into my wolf and ran back to Abbey’s house. I stopped at the edge of the forest to see Abbey sitting on the grass in her backyard staring blankly at the forest. I slowly stepped out of the forest so now she could see us from the corner of her eye. Her head swivelled around and stared at us.

I cautiously moved forward and then stopped waiting to see if I was going to scare her. To my satisfaction she did nothing and sat there still staring at us. My wolf started taking control. He LOVED that his mate trusted us.

 Ruxin was in full control now so all I could do was stare out the eyes of my wolf. He jogged up to her and sat a foot in front of her and stared down as he let his tongue slide out.

*Great job now we look like a pup.* I muttered to my wolf.

*Shut up I’m showing her that we mean no harm dumbass* my wolf growled back to me.

Ruxin stared down at Abbey with so much love. He couldn’t wait till we claimed and fully mated her. Just him thinking about her curves and her beautiful soft skin that our hands would run along as she screa-