Chapter 17

Hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments and votes from yesterday! You guys honestly make me so happy and I’m not saying that cause of what you guys did im saying that cause you really do so I thank you :) I also wanted to tell you that my update schedule is usually three to four days after I update so yeah some of you guys were wondering anyways here you goes my lovelies!

 Jordan’s P.O.V.

 The door to my room opened and Malachi and I fell back onto the floor looking up at the pack doctor. Both Malachi and I sprang up from our spots on the floor to face him and then looked behind him to see Abbey looking down at her cute little hands.

“So what happened?” I questioned.

“Uh lets go into the hall so then I can explain” he said.

We all stepped out of the room and I closed the door before facing the doctor. He looked at me than to Abbey's brother than back to me. He sighed and then began speaking.

"It seems that Abbey has PTSD" he says.

“What exactly is that?” Malachi asked.

“Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder it means that the poor girl has been through a series of traumatic events which can set of reactions such as harming herself, or that of others around her which can lead to her feeling intense fear, helplessness or horror. This can be caused through an accident like a car crash, physical or sexual assault, war or torture” he explains.

“That’s why Abbey reacted out the way she did. It was what I guess you would call a black out where she was reliving something that must have happened when she was younger. Now I don’t know her a lot or at all and that’s why she wouldn’t tell me anything but she told me that she used to be bullied and that she used to live out on the streets so I suggest you look into that. Please keep her of her feet for a week I don’t want her causing any harm to herself. Now I best be off I will come and check on her in two days’ time ok so please take care of her, whatever hurt her was bad and I don’t want it to happen to her again” the pack doctor nodded in respect before walking down the stairs and out of the house.

I opened up the door to my room and walked over to Abbey’s side. I looked down at her as she desperately tried to ignore my eyes. Malachi patted my back before muttering “I’ll come by tomorrow, it’s late”.

I grabbed a chair and pulled it over to were Abbey lay.

“Look at me” I whispered.

Abbey slowly rolled her head towards me and sad, helpless, empty eyes stared back at me with no life in them.

“Oh baby, tell me what happened” I stroked her cheek.

“I don’t want to talk about it” she says in a monotone dead voice.

I looked at her for a minute and shook my head. This was not my ‘Little dove’ as Ruxin likes to call her. She was not here in the room with me at the moment and I needed a way to get her back but how? A kiss right? They always work in the movies.

I leaned over and gave her a soft peck on the lips that lingered for a bit before pulling away to stare into the same lifeless eyes. I closed my eyes and put my forehead against hers.

“Please” I begged.

“What can I do to help baby” I softly stroked her cheek.

“Nothing” she sobbed.

“You can talk to me about it you know” I said.

“I’m the way I am because some boy came into my life and treated me as a princess and got me to fall in love with him and when I told him the truth about my feelings he laughed at me and said all I was, was game to him and his friends and that’s all he wanted to hear for me to win. After that everything changed, I was being harassed on a daily bases at school you know like verbally and physically.

That wasn’t the worst though, I went to my favourite teacher, Mr. Liken, and talked to him about the problems I was facing and I thought he was going to help me. I honestly did but the next thing I know was that he was locking his classroom door and was onto me within the second. It was horrible he touched me and put his gross snake like tongue down my throat” she sobbed into my chest.

“I begged him to stop but he didn’t and eventually my shirt was ripped and he was on his way to taking my pants off but I screamed out as loud as I could and luckily someone was walking by to hear. I was out of that classroom and didn’t return to school at all. Then I was thrown onto the streets when my brother and father decide to leave me and that wasn’t any better than the school incident. I had to do street fights and steel in order to stay alive” she mumbles.

I kissed the top of her head and took in her alluring sent. My mate was as strong as anyone else. She has been through so much and is as strong as the most feared wolf that I know. She had the strength to get through anything and I really envied that about her.

“My love I will never treat you bad. You’re my everything and if I were to do any harm to you I don’t know what I would do with myself. I’m always here for you and I hope you know that because if you ever need me I will be there with the first call of my name” I stared into her eyes while holding her hands.

“What do you want me to do for you?” I asked.

“Find Julia for me”.

A/N: Hey everyone I hoped you liked it! Please Share, Vote and Comment I love to hear what you have to say about the story. I’d just like to tell you that I will update in 3 days but if I don’t it’s because I’m in the assessment time of the term and its busy but I always make time for this story so it will be a day after or two that I would update.

I’m so nervous I’m preforming in front of a whole load of different people tomorrow and I’m dancing to thrift shop and this Sumba song and in that we have to shake our bums so much! Ahh so nervous anyways I love you guys and I hope you have a great night or day!

~Naomi