Chapter 19

Love

(n.) a strong feeling of affection that is prfoundly tender, passionate for another person.

Malachi’s P.O.V

 “So how old are you?” my mate asked before taking a sip of his drink.

 “22 years old, what about you?” I questioned.

 “18”he smiled.

 “You still go to school?”

 “Yeah I do” he sighed before speaking up again, “School is the worst”.

I laughed a bit before speaking up, “And why do you say that?”

 “Well apart from the obvious, I’m not the smartest and I get bullied quite a lot” he looked down at his hands.

 “Why are you being bullied?” I had to ask.

“Because I don’t like boobs if you get where I’m going” he sighed.

 I looked at him for a couple of seconds before a huge smile appeared on my face. He looked up through his lashes at me.

 “Boobs are the worst” I smiled.

 He laughed. It was so loud and so full of joy and happiness.

“Don’t ever say that again” he laughed before continuing, “You sound like a girl on her period”.

I smiled at that. This boy is going to be the death of me with his amazing smile.

 “If your ever getting bullied go to my sister and her boyfriend I guess you could call him” I suggested.

 “Who’s your sister?” he asked.

 “Abbey she’s new do you know who I’m talking about” I said.

 “How could I not know who you’re talking about! She’s the new towns sweet heart with her cute soft voice and her tinny figure not to mention half of the male population walks around with a hard on for her” he laughed.

 “Yeah I didn’t need to know that” I fake gagged.

“You know I didn’t pick you for the gay type of person” he pointed at me.

“Yeah it was weird! One minute I’m as straight as ever and then boom!” I laughed.

“Well I sure don’t mind that you are” he laughed along with me.

“I uh I have to go now” he said looking at me sadly.

“Don’t go” I pleaded quietly.