Meeting

Ginny's POV
I walk into the office with Harry and I see McGonagall talking with another lady. The lady's back was facing me so I didn't know who she was. I took Harry's hand and squeezed it. He looked at me and nodded.
I cleared my throat,"professor McGonagall?" She looked up. And the lady turned.
"Come in Ginny. You too Harry" she said. "Meet..."
The lady turned and I saw who it was. Before the professor could introduce, I shouted- "Gwenog Jones! Captain of the Hollyhead Harpies!"
She smiled and stood up. I ran forward and shook her hand. I was smiling from ear to ear.
GWENOG JONES!!!!
"Hi...nice to meet you. I wanted to talk to you about something." She said.
We sat down and talked for a while.
"Ginny?" She asked me.
"Yes!" I nodded.
"Okay, so here is the thing. I would like you to play chaser in our Quidditch team." She said.
I freaked out. I was holding Harry's hand under the table and I felt it squeeze mine. I smiled at him,.and without thinking of the surroundings, I kissed him hard.
After a long time,
"Hello?" I heard Gwenog call me.
I blushed and pulled away. Harry was smiling and I was in seventh haeven of delight.
"So?" She asked me.
"Sure!!" I say happily.
*
Time lapse to one week later.
3rd person POV
Harry and Ginny have had sex multipe times this week.(with protection)
Teddy came back to their house. He can speak now little and they need him so they can get used to having a child.
*
"Harry?" Ginny called from the kitchen.
Harry was sitting in the hall reading g to Teddy.
"Coming!" He shouted. Their wedding was in a month and they were relaxing.
Meanwhile, Ron had proposed Hermione in front of their family and she had said yes. They had 2 months for their wedding. They were in Australia finding Hermione's parents.
"Come here now" she shouted.
Harry came running with Teddy in his hands.
"Hawy? Wot append" Teddy asked.
(Teddy's English is not good)
"I hope nothing" he said and ruffled his now pink hair.
Teddy giggles.
"Yes Gin?" Harry calls as he walks inside.
"Harry James Potter! What the hell have you done to the kitchen. I told you to clean it. Not spill grease over it. Merlin! I can't walk here. And.its.not coming off. I tried all the spells. Better get it off or else you're dead by the day ends." She threatened him.
He made test sit on the chair and stood next to Ginny. "Is it that bad?" He asked her softly.
"YES!" she shouted at him.
"What will you-" she was cut off by Harry. He kissed her softly. She was stunned for some time. And then pulled away.
"Eeeeww" Teddy said making a face. Harry laughed. He took his wand and tried to put water on it and dry it, but it didn't work. He then tried to clean it without magic but then also it didn't work. He tried the unstick charm, and finally it came off.
"I think it was stuck" he said. She hit him playfully. Teddy did it. He groaned
Ding
Their doorbell rang.
"Can I open door?" Teddy asked them
Harry shook his head, "no Ted. You don't know what is out there!" He said and walked to the door. But Teddy beat him to it. Harry took out his wand in case, but I'm front of them, stood Draco Malfoy.
Ginny had come to see what it was, she saw Malfoy,
"Weaslette" Malfoy said smirking. "Or should I say, Potteress?"
"Shut it Malfoy. Or should i say Ferret?" Ginny replied smirking.
Harry shook his head amused. "What is it Malfoy?" He asked. "Potter, I wanted to tell you something" he replied, and walked into the house.
"Come in" Ginny muttered grumbling. Harry put his hand on Ginny's shoulder to calm her.
She sighed.
Draco sat down. "Who aa you?" A voice asked. Teddy. A quiet Teddy who had been surprised at the visit of a stranger.
"Draco Malfoy" he said
"Deco mafoy?" He asked mispronouncing. "No tipsy. Draco Malfoy" he said impatient.
"Stop it Malfoy"Harry shouted from the back. "He is a kid"
Draco put his hands up in mock surrender.
"What did you want?" Harry asked sitting. "It's private Potter. Alone" he said, that annoying smirk not leaving his face.
Harry looked at Ginny and walked inside with Malfoy.
"Yes?" Harry asked shutting the door.
"Ok..so here is the thing..I ....um...kinda want to join the Auror office. I promise, I'm not on the dark side. I just want to repent for what I did. I'll act as your spy" he said pleading. Harry looked at him. He smiled. "Sure. Unfortunately, I am not the one for the decision. Tracy is" Harry said. "Ok..wait I'll do this. I will talk to her and then call you for the meeting. Okay?"
"Sure!" Draco said smiling.
"Send me a patronus when you are free. I'll fix the meeting" Harry said. The smile vanished from Draco's face. "What? Can't you...make a patronus?" Harry asked.
"No..just...fine I can't do it" he said sighing.
"It's easy ok...I'll teach you?" Harry offered. He drew out his wand, "think of your happiest moment and say expecting patronum" Harry said and a brilliant stag burst out of the tip of his wand.
Draco smiled at tried it. The first time, nothing happened. The second time wisps of  silvery substance came out. After a few.wmore attempts, a bright silver otter burst out of his wand. He was very happy.
Harry gasped. Hermione! Otter! Malfoy!
"Malfoy? Your patronus, it an...otter. don't hid anything from me. Do you like Hermione?" Harry asked outright.
Draco gasped at this. How did he know?
"Your patronus." Harry said.
"D....did I....say that...aloud?" Draco asked. Harry nodded.
"Tell me Malfoy" Harry said once again. All Draco could do, was nod. He didn't trust his voice. Harry took his hand and pulled him out of the room. "You know she likes Ron right?" Harry asked softly to him. Draco again, just nodded. As they came out, Ginny was playing with Teddy.
"Ted? Can you go up to your room please. I have something to say important to Ginny" Harry's aid. Teddy nodded at ran up the stairs- tripping once or twice and calling out, "iss okay" like his mother- Harry turned to Ginny. He made all of them sit and told them......
Can you call Hermione?
**********
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES AND  AGES ....IF YOU STILL ARE READING, THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE....LOVE YOU.ALLLLLLLL......HOPE YOU LIKED IT...
CLIFFHANGER