HELP

FLASHBACK
Harry's POV
Harry,help me.

I closed my eyes for a minute, and all I could think of was a red haired, soft brown eyed girl. Ginny. 3 days since she has gone. I wondered who sent me that message. I waited for something else to appear in my head, but nothing happened.
I focused myself on Ginny, and mind messaged her- Ginny? Was it you?.. I waited for a few seconds, and when nothing happened, I opened my eyes. I saw Ron worried looking at me as if I had gone mad. "What?" I asked in a matter of fact voice. "Are you fine? You were closing your eyes and muttering something" he said. I stood up "It think it was Ginny. She mind messaged me. I learnt it in my 5th year in Hogwarts. Snape taught me legilimency."
"But, Harry...you never learned it" Ron said anxious. "I learnt it later. For becoming an Auror" I replied. "Tracy, I need you to send few Aurors to Malfoy Manor. I'll bet Ginny will be there." I said seriously. "Harry? I know you're worried sick, but I am head Auror. I'll do what I can.okay? And Please let me know if you get anymore messages" she said. I blushed embarrassed, looking at the floor.
*
Ginny's POV
I was wondering how to escape, when I thought about how Harry thought me to mind message anyone if anything happens.
Flashback
"Think about the person and concentrate on what you want to say. Repeat it in your head and close your eyes." He told me.
I tried to do that but it didn't work well. I tried again and again, and finally I got it.
Harry,help me
I hope he understood. I waited for a few minutes and then I got a message from him
Ginny? Was it you?
I sighed softly and concentrated again. To tell the truth, it hurt to do it. I think it's because it's my first time.
I kept on trying, but it didn't work. I let it go for now, and went to sleep. I woke up after a while, and saw Lucius staring at me. "Go away" I shouted. He cursed under his breath and drew out his wand. "You can't harm me. I'm a girl" I said. "Shut up" he said and a spell hit me and my eyes closed and I blacked out.
When I opened my eyes, I saw that no one was there. I tried to message Harry, and after a few attempts, I got it.
Yes. Help. Malfoy Manor.
I knew the place because Lucius had told me that day. He thought there was no way of getting out. Foolish Guy.
I waited for Harry's answer.
Thanks. Will be there as soon as possible.
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Harry is coming.

Harry's POV
I went home, but this time, to the Burrow. Hermione was waiting for me and Ron. Andromeda was taking care of Teddy.  "Hermione!" I said and hugged her when we of home. She kissed Ron on the lips, and I looked away. "What happened? Any news about Ginny?" She asked. I nodded my head and told her everything.
Yes. Help. Malfoy Manor.
I stopped suddenly. I closed my eyes and thought about Ginny and
Thanks. Will be there as soon as possible.
I opened my eyes and I told the others what happened. "Come on. Now!" I shouted. "Harry, can I come?" Hermione asked me. "Hmm...okay" I said and we apparated to he ministry.
*
"Tracy! Ginny is in Malfoy Manor. She told me." I told Tracy. "Okay. Let's go."
We apparated to the Manor and managed to make our way in.
Which room?
I tried asking her. I knew it would be faster because we were close by.
Basement, I think. Come fast. It hurts.
I thought about what hurt her and who, and my blood boiled with anger. Anyone who hurts my Ginny, PAYS!!
"To the basement. Hermione, Ron, Harry and me. We'll go to the basement. Harley, David and Willows, you guys keep of the guards." Tracy called out orders to us.
I ran behind her and we reached the basement.
*
Ginny's POV
Lucius walked in and kneeled in front of me. "Well. Harry has come to save you. Now we will have some fun." He said and smiled evilly. "Harry will not die!" I shouted. Partly because I was scared and shouting helped me reassure myself and partly because I wanted Lucius to stop annoying me.
The only thing that happened, was that Lucius drew his wand and cried Crucio! "Aaaargh" I cried out it pain. It was worse that ever. I managed to get a message from Harry
Which room?
I guessed it would be the basement, because I knew that this room was below the house.
Basement, I think. Come fast. It hurts
I never meant to mention the pain. I didn't want him to get angry and of something wrong. I didn't want him to get worried. But it slipped, because of what Lucius was doing to me, It did hurt.
I waited for Harry to come, crying out because of the pain Lucius was causing me.
*
Harry's POV
I looked around and seeing that it was all clear, I ran down the stairs. As we walked around the house before heading down the stairs, I noticed that the house had at least 30 rooms. What would a person do with so many rooms?
I head down the stairs and find a room on my right, and a room on my left. I see the right room, having a lock outside, so I ignore it and walk to my left. It was closed, but not locked I guessed Ginny would be in here. I nodded to the others in approval, and we blasted the room door open.
We saw Ginny lying on the floor twisting and crying in pain. As he person looked around and saw the 4 of us, he got up and stopped troubling Ginny.
The war in the basement, was one of a kind. 4 to 1. Ginny got up in between, and grabbed her wand and started fighting. I have to admit, she was one brave girl. I loved her.
In the end, we all were bruised, but Lucius was bound to the ground with invisible ropes, and we looked at each other in victory.  Ginny ran to me and hugged me tight, without thinking, I kissed her full on the lips pulling her closer to me, as if never wanting to let go. After what seemed like eternity, we pulled away smiling. "I love you" I whispered.
"I love you too" she whispered back.
Ginny's POV
I ran to Harry and kissed him with all the love and force I had in me. I missed him so much. More than anyone.
I turned to see Hermione, Ron and a tall blonde haired, blue eyed girl.
"Hi. Tracy" she introduced. "Hi. Ginny. I think you know" I smiled at her and hugged her. I hugged the others in delight. "Hey Won-Won" I teased Ron.
"Oh please. Shut up" he said. And ruffled my hair. I hugged my best friend, Hermione Granger and she hugged back super tight. "C..can't...b...breathe" I stuttered. She pulled back. "Oopsie" she said laughing. I hugged Harry again hard. I didn't want to let go. "Let's go babe" he said softly in my hair.
We apparated to the Burrow where my mom and dad greeted me with hugs worse than Hermione's. George and Angelina were also there.
*
Harry's POV.
Everyone was happy to see Ginny. But none as me. Ahem? I cleared my throat, catching their attention.
I told them about the letter from Professor McGonagall. They all looked happy. After a fun filled talk, me and Ginny apparated home.
*
As soon as we reached home, I kissed Ginny again. I just couldn't get enough. I loved her too much. I wanted her. She hugged me back and kissed me with full passion.
"Thanks for coming" she whispered.
"Thanks for the message" I whispered back. I carried her bridal style to our bed, and sat her down. I kissed her again. She pulled back and buried her head in my chest. I stroked her hair lightly.
"I love you. More than anything" she said. I kissed the top of her head "I love you too. More than anyone else" I replied.
"Ginny?' I asked her softly. She looked up. "Hmm?" She asked. "What was that Malfoy do to you that hurt? Tell me please." I asked her, pleading. I couldn't bear the fact that she was hurt and I couldn't do anything. "Harry, Lucius Malfoy used... The...the cruciatus curse on me" she replied. I gasped and examined her hand and face to check if she had any injuries. I put my hand on her cheeks, and she put her hand on mine. "It's fine Harry. I've handled worse" she said smiling. I hugged her close to me, not letting go. "I'm sorry. I should've protected you" I cried softly. I hated that she was hurt so badly. "It's fine Harry. Really!" She said and hugged me back. We went to sleep in each other's arms.
"We have to go to Hogwarts tommorow" I said. "K" she replied.

**********
Thanks for reading...I love you all. I didn't know what to do with Teddy, so I kinda kept him with Andromeda for sometime. Teddy is 1 and a half. Sorry for the confusion.

Please comment,vote and share ....