Solved

Harry's POV
What happened to me?
"Ginny?" I asked. What was she doing here. "And...where am I?" I look around and saw professor Slughorn.
"Hello sir" I say. He nods "Harry, how are you now?" What does he mean. What had happened to me. "Fine sir" I reply puzzled. I look at my friends and girlfriend. I smile at Ginny. "What happened to me, Gin?" I ask her. Her eyes widen with shock and she hugged me in delight, with so much force. "Woah! What happened" I ask laughing. I pat her back softly. She looks up. "Thank God you're fine. It was horrible seeing you and that idiot Romilda together, snogging!!"
I raise my eyebrows questioning Ron and Hermione. "Come with us, we'll tell you." Hermione said.  "There's someone else I want to talk to!" Ginny replied. We walk out of the room, and into a corner.
Her eyes glistened with anger. I kissed her lips softly and she kisses back. "Calm down. And what was that about Romilda!" I ask her.
Snogging! Romilda? As if!
"You were under a love potion. Romilda put it in your pumpkin juice yesterday. I think it was the complex one, that takes at least 4 hours to effect. So when you got up in the morning, you hated me." Ginny said sadly. I lift her chin up to see me, "I would never ever hate you. Even if I live to be a hundred. I love you."
She smiles and nods, "I love you too. I would never hate you. No matter what." Someone groans in the side, and I see Ron. Hermione hits him on the ribs, and he stops. I suddenly realized that these two were worried about me also. I hug Ron and pat him on the back a little hard. "Good to have you back mate" I head him say. "Good to be back." I grin. I next week to Hermione, my sister. I hugged her and she put her arms around my neck. "I was worried about you." She says. "Typical sister!" I laugh. She punches me on the arm playfully, and I return it back.
Ginny's POV.
I wait for Harry to say something, he doesn't seem to have realized that he was fed a love potion. I wondered if he was okay. He finally looks at me, and asks me, "What happened to me,Gin?" I stare at what he called me. Gin! Only the real Harry Potter- my boyfriend, would call me that. Without realizing, I hug him with force. I was so happy to have him back. To be with him. He laughs "woah, calm down" He pats my back softly. I look up. "Thank God you're fine. It was horrible seeing you and that idiot Romilda together, snogging!!"
He raises his eyebrows questioning Ron and Hermione. "Come with us, we'll tell you." Hermione said.  "There's someone else I want to talk to!" I say angrily. We walk out of the room, and into a corner. He was staring at me. I was angry. Very angry at Romilda. My eyes glistened with anger. He suddenly kissed my lips softly and I kiss back, feeling happy to have him again. "Calm down. And what was that about Romilda!" He scoffed.
"You were under a love potion. Romilda put it in your pumpkin juice yesterday. I think it was the complex one, that takes at least 4 hours to effect. So when you got up in the morning, you hated me." I said sadly. I was very upset about the fact that Harry actually hated me, even for hours. He lifts my chin up and I face him. "I would never ever hate you. Even if I live to be a hundred. I love you." I smiles and nod, "I love you too. I would never hate you. No matter what." Someone groans in the side, and I see Ron. Hermione hits him on the ribs, and he stops. After Harry finished hugging and greeting the others, we head to find Romilda. She as sitting by the lake. We walk up to her. She stands up and faces us.

Harry's POV
We walk to find Romilda sitting by the lake. I was disgusted with her. Why would she do that. She knows I love Ginny more than anything in the world. I would give my life for her.
She stands as she sees us. Ginny flares up. She opens her mouth to scream at her, I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her saying anything. She looks at me. I walk to Romilda. She looks scared seeing me. I smile at her. Her eyes widen with shock. "Romilda! How could you do this? Why? I know you want me to yourself and all that, but that doesn't mean you do this to me and Ginny! You should've earned me, like she did." I pointed at Ginny. "But now, it's too late. I'm sorry. And whatever happened when we were talking together, nothing is true. I hope you understand. My life and love , is Ginny Weasley. So dont you dare spoil it. You will regret." I know she must be wondering as to why I didn't hurt her or anything. But I know what will happen. She'll try again. I don't want that. I told her everything and after I finished, I turned and walked away. The others were standing there in shock. I remembered something, I walk to them, I stand in front of Ginny. I get on one knee, and put my hand out to her. "Will you, Ginny Weasley, do me the honour of coming to the dance with me?" She gasps. "You had asked Romilda!" she says. "Yes! I would. Yes yes yes!" She cries happily and takes my hand. I stand up and kiss her lovingly. I don't know what to say. With Ginny in my life, no matter what happened, I would be happy. The next step, was to make her my Ginny Potter. But I had to ask her family first. I was worried about the answer. Especially Ron's. I was cut if my thoughts and my beautiful kiss with Ginny, by Ron yelling, "get a bloody room will ya!" "Shut up Ronald Weasley! At least he asked Ginny, you didn't do anything of the sort" Hermione says. I pull away form Ginny, and put an arm round her waist. She smiles at me. I look at Ron and he blushed, "you wanna come to the dance with me Mione?" I shake my head. Ron was hopeless with emotions and feelings. I on the other hand, was bold and I knew it. He kept telling me that.
"Now who is snogging his head off?" I also teasingly. They break off and look at the ground.
"Come on Ginny, we have to get ready, don't we?" I ask her. She nods and we go away, leaving a shattered Romilda Vane behind.
********
Hello all of you...hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading..please share the story...I beg you..with as many people as you can...I will surely dedicate a chapter to you. Please comment so I know that your there. And vote. Thank you for your love that makes me write.
loves2read2005...my bestie...
Sorry for not updating in a while..I know only one day, but I was busy...and also, any ideas on what I can do next?
I need few books to read...
Help...