The forbidden forest

The 4 of them started preparing for their adventure by packing things like, food, money and Harry took the small painting of Albus Dumbledore that he had bought for advice. All these things went into Hermione's bag. They also took a backpack each with their clothes and other things like wands and Harry's invisibility cloak, Ron's deluminater, Hermione's book -' the tales of beetle and bard...
And they set off for their newest adventure..."Bye mum, see ya" Ron called to her as they were leaving. Mrs Weasley didn't want the children to go, she kept pleading them to change their mind. "Harry dear, please stay back, Ginny, stay back...all of you ..don't go ...it's not safe" she kept on saying..."mum, I'm going with Harry, I love him and I will not let him face danger alone. Mum, Harry has to do this ... please" Ginny said as they were leaving. " Mrs Weasley, Harry has defeated Voldemort many times before and I don't think he shouldn't now..please" Hermione said. "Mrs Weasley, I will be fine. I will send an owl whenever I can ...I promise. I will probably use the Hogwarts owlery, we will be staying in the forbidden forest...for a week or so." Harry said looking around at the others. They nodded they're approval. The 4 of them , couldn't decide where to go. Harry had thought that if there's one place Voldemort wants to destroy it's Hogwarts. And if there's one person he wants to destroy, it is Harry Potter. He suddenly made up his mind and told Mrs Weasley. "Come on, let's go..." Harry said, and they walked outside the house ready to apparate to the forest. They looked at each other and held hands . And turned on the spot and vanished.....

They reached the forest and settled down to unpack the tents. Hermione took out the tents from her bag and with a flick of her wand the tents set themselves. "Harry, Ron, you guys can take that tent..." She said pointing towards the tent on her right. "...and me and Ginny, can take this tent" she said pointing to the other tent on her left. Harry and Ron looked at each other and then looking at Hermione, Ron said " how 'bout you and me take the tent on the right and Harry and Ginny take the tent of the left?" "Ya perfect..thanks Ron" Harry said . Ginny came to his side and held his arm ...she looked at him and they looked at each other smiling. "Great!" Ginny said. "Fine then, come on Ron..let's go..g'night...bye Harry, bye Ginny"Hermione said and taking Ron's arm, she walked in to their tent.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, so this chapter actually got deleted and I had to write it again..I am sorry if it isn't that good...but please don't stop reading....hope you're enjoying....
Thanks