GINNY'S BIRTHDAY

Harry had woken up very early in the morning and started preparing for Ginny's birthday party. She had said she didn't want one, but Harry, being Harry Potter, knew that Ginny had always loved birthday parties.
He wanted this birthday to be the best one yet. Till now, he had never been able to give her a party. It was always in the Burrow where he stayed, but he hadn't planned it.

He first went to a gown shop and bought an amazing gown for her.
It was navy blue with a little deep neck and off shoulder. The border had diamonds stuck on it. The dress was little bare back with a 'V' shape .
(Check the image for more details)
After that, he headed to a beach and waved his wand and a table, 2 chairs appeared. He looked up and waved his wand again and a huge cover appeared like an umbrella. He cast charms around so no one would see it or come near it and then apparated back to the tent.
There, he saw Ginny preparing breakfast for the two of them. He crept up behind her and grabbed her waist and lifted her into the air.
She hadn't noticed when Harry entered and screamed as he grabbed her by the waist. "Happy birthday Ginny!" He said happily and kissed her forehead. "Harry! It's you! Thanks God." She said sighing. "I got scared" Harry started laughing.
"Ok, come on now. I've got you a dress. Go change into it please. It's on the bed." he said pushing her towards the room.
~~~~~
Ginny came out of the room after some time and Harry couldn't help staring at her.
"Wow! Gin you look gorgeous!" He said. She bowed in mock courtesy. Harry held out his hand and she bowed again and took it. "Come on" he said. He took her outside the tent and saw Ron and Hermione standing waiting with gifts. "Here" they said and gave her the gift. "Aww...thanks guys" she said hugging them. "Wow! Ginny you look great!" Ron said staring. "Harry's gift!" She said happily kissing him on the lips.
"You're going somewhere?" Hermione asked them. "Yup! And you guys are coming with us. Go on .. get changed fast" Harry said and pushed them of to their tent.
They returned after a few minutes. They took each other's hand and Harry apparated them to the Burrow.

(A/N- SO GUYS....I AM SKIPPING THE PARTY. I WILL MENTION THEIR PRIVATE PARTY)

~~~~~
Harry took Ginny's hand and apparated them to the Beach. She gasped as she saw the table and chairs and the umbrella on top.
"Come on ma'am" Harry said he held out his arm and Ginny wrapped hers around his. " Thanks Harry!" She said happily. "It's ok Gin. SURPRISE! Happy birthday!" He said smiling. He pulled her towards the place and made her sit down and then sat down opposite her. "So, what would you like to eat?"
"Umm.. Harry, how are we going to get the food?" She asked hesitant. "Don't worry. Just order" he told her.
"Umm... Okay. 'Fish n chips'." She said, and just after she said it she looked around... suddenly, there was a pop and a plate of fish n chips appeared in front of her on the table. "Cool right? And also it is automatic refill." Harry said laughing at her face. And sure, Ginny was left open mouthed. Sure she had seen great magic - in Hogwarts this had happened, but the elves send it from he kitchen. She looked around for the source of food but failing, she looked at Harry to answer her questions. "Wow! Harry Potter, you have surpassed yourself!" She said happily. "Thank you Ginny. Just had to ask Kreacher for help" he said sheepishly. Harry took Ginny's hand on the table and rubbed it softly, sending goosebumps down her back.
"Thank you Harry" she said softly.

After they had they had their food, Harry took Ginny's hand and stood up. He leant closer and kissed her lips. His hand went up and ran down her neck till the end of the deep neck of the dress. His hand stopped at the bottom of the neck, and rubbed his finger, softly stroking it. He tried to put his hand inside, but Ginny pulled away nodding her head. "Not now Harry" she said. He nodded. Suddenly she hugged him hard and he tripped and fell on the sand, she fell on top of him. "Oopsie! Sorry Harry....but thank you very much." She said getting up and brushing the said out of her dress. Harry took out his hand and waved it. Ginny's dress changed , and she stood in a swimsuit bikini.
Harry got up and pointed his wand at himself and he was standing in swim-shorts. "Come on. What are you waiting for?" He asked her and grabbed her hand and ran to the water. She sat down on the beach water and he sat down next to her. He put his arm around her bare stomach. She put her arm around his neck.
"I hope you've forgiven me for breaking up with you?" Harry said.
"Harry James Potter! I have told you that before, I have forgiven you. It's ok!" She said softly. Harry leant in an kissed her lips passionately. It looked super romantic... They kissed under the setting sun on the beach...

After few hours

"Merlin! Ginny its time to go back to the tent." He said and got up. He held out his hand for her and she got up holding it. He wrapped both his arms around her stomach and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back deeply. They changed back and apparated back to the tent.
Ron and Hermione were waiting for them. They greeted each other and then they went to sleep.
~~~~
Harry was waiting outside for Ginny to change and then went in to change himself. They went to the bed and laid down, Ginny put her arm around him and he turned around to face her. Her head was on the crook of his neck
He looked at her lovingly and kissed her forehead softly, she stirred, but didn't wake up. He put his arms around her and went to sleep thinking of her.

~~~~
(A/N) Thanks for reading... Nice? Nah? Comment. I am really waiting for your comments..... I hope you're enjoying.... Sorry for updating after a long long time... Sorry..but just that- I'm in 8th...so I have some work ..it's vacation but still, I have been traveling and all that....but thanks for the patience....