A meeting with someone

The four of them walked inside the forest slowly, wands ready to shoot curses, hexes and kill.
"What do you think? "Ron asked them
"Shhh..."Harry sushed them "I can hear something, there...toward the cave" he said and they reached the cave.

"Well, well...if it isn't Potter..I see you've brought your friends also?" A male voice came from inside the cave.
"Who's there?" Ginny asked bravely.

"Oh, so soon to be Mrs Potter is also here!" The voice came and a figure walked out , shadow blocking his face.
Ginny looked surprised! Harry hadn't proposed her! What was she talking about? "Calm down Gin" Harry told her. " Lumos" Hermione shouted and her little wand showed light.
"Who are you?" She asked
"Burton- Burton Daxley. Death
eater and faithful supporter of the Dark Lord"
"I don't remember seeing you in the Battle of Hogwarts!" Harry said.
"Why Interested in me Potter? Let's talk about YOU!" Burton screamed.
"Stupefy" Harry yelled before he could say anything. Harry had reacted quickly, not giving time for the death eater to perform the counter curse.
"Expelliarmus" Hermione and Ginny screamed at the same time. His wand flew into the air and Ron caught it.
To their surprise, Daxley had managed to recover from the 'stupefy' curse and had got back to his feet.
"Accio wand" he said loudly. But without a wand, he couldn't perform a spell. "Give it here!" He roared. He ran towards Ron and pulled his wand out of his hand and faced Harry.
"You cannot escape the Dark Lord this time, Potter! He is the all-knowing one" he said slowly. "He will find you"
"That is , if you go back to him and tell him where I am. And I won't let you!"
"Petrificius Totalus" Harry shouted. The death eater, with a flick of his wand, blocked the curse and shot another one towards Ginny this time.
"No! Not her, Coward! Face me if you're brave enough" Harry screamed at him and pushed Ginny aside so she wouldn't get hurt. "Harry! He's running away! He'll go to Voldemort and tell him where you are!" Ginny said turning around.
"I don't think so. It's ok. we'll apparate before he can do anything to us. " Harry said hugging Ginny tightly.
"But first, I want to talk to Professor McGonagall. I want to tell her what happened..make her prepare the students of Hogwarts. " Harry said pulling away. "Let's go NOW" he said.

They reached the castle and ran up to to the headmistress's office. But what was the password?
"Let's try Dumbledore?" He asked.
"Okay... Dumbledore" Hermione said to the gargoyle. Surprisingly, the gargoyle turned and they walked to the office. "Come on" Harry called out."professor?"  "Come in, come in, Harry Potter" the voice of professor McGonagall came. "I knew you cannot stay away from Hogwarts." She said nicely standing up and welcoming them. "Thank you professor." Harry said. "We wanted to tell you something about.... Umm... Voldemort...he has... returned." Harry hesitated and said, his face serious.
"What can I do for you Mr. Potter.?" She asked them. "We wanted you to prepare the students of Hogwarts for ...like, if he comes back here." Hermione said quickly. "Fine. But how can you be sure about it Potter?" She asked looking at him.
It took Harry time to get used to 'Potter' instead of 'Harry'. "Professor, would you mind calling me ..... Harry? Please...just that...you know..." he continued but before he could finish, McGonagall said, "I would be delighted to, Harry"..she said smiling.
Then Harry told her all about how his scar hurt and the night in the tent when they met Burton Daxley ,and how he ran away to give their location to Voldemort. "So you're saying, that... Voldemort would by now have come to know, that you're at Hogwarts?" She asked him seriously.
"That's what I think professor"Harry said. "Okay, I will tell my students about it and evacuate the place." The professor said standing up. The four of them also stood up. "Oh..and you could ask the 5th, 6th, and 7th year students if they want to stay back and help. Also anyone else who wishes to stay and fight can do so.." Harry said. "Good day professor" Harry said . "Thanks Harry..for coming and telling me."  She said.
Harry somehow felt,that he wanted to hug her ...she must have managed to read his face or something, because she walked up to him and hugged him. Harry hugged back, knowing he could trust her with his life. "Thanks professor" he said sort of blushing. "Anytime Harry Potter or should I say The boy who lived and will always do so?" She asked the others and they nodded looking at Harry. They made their way to their tent saying bye to professor McGonagall.

~~~~~~~
Ok, so this chapter was not that long and greet I think but I may not be able to update for a while so I write down whatever I can...I will try to make the other chapter longer and better...forgive me if it isn't good..but please don't put negative comments ..I do spend a lot of time on the he story..

Thanks