1

(Maddy's POV)

Blair~ Okay make it quick, I need to talk to you and Nicole.

  I park in the parking lot and lock the car. The girls follow behind me as I enter the boys' flat.

 "Um Blair needs to talk to Nicole and I. Do you guys mind either waiting next door or in their living room?" I ask Erin and Abbie trying not to sound rude.

 "Yeah of course!" Abbie said.

 "We'll just wait next door to give you more privacy." Erin said.

 "Thank you so much guys!" Nicole said and we hugged them before they left to our flat. We walk up to our dad's door and knock on it immediately followed by an opened door. Blair lets us in and we see someone familiar in the room.

 "Hey Harv." I said as I sat beside him on the bed.

 "Hey." He said with a huge smile. Nicole sits on the other side of me and Blair sits in front of us. My heart was pounding fast, I don't know if it's because of Harvey's hand on my leg or the fact that Blair looks kind of nervous.

 "Okay girls, I just need you to listen and not get mad." Blair says and we nod.

 "So as you know, Harvey has been getting very popular and because of that we need to travel more. The problem is, we need to go to LA to film a music video for his song Heartbroken. I'm not leaving you two here with five boys so you're coming with us. Abbie and Erin can stay since i'm not their parent. You two are going to be in the video. Maddy, Harvey requested you be the girlfriend in his video and Nicole, you'll be the best friend of her." Blair said and stopped talking to let this all sink in.

 "No." I say.

 "What do you mean no?" Harvey said with a confused and hurt face.

 "I'm not going to LA to be your fake girlfriend. Get an actor to do that." I said rudely swiping his hand off my leg and standing up to leave the room.

 "Madison." Blair said sternly so I turned around with my arms crossed. Nicole sat there with a shocked and sad look on her face.

 "You are coming to LA, i'm not leaving you here with the boys." Blair said.

 "Then take them with us." Nicole blurted out making us turn to her.

 "I don't want to go either, I want to stay." She said getting up and standing beside me.

 "Guys, it won't be for too long, probably about two weeks maybe three. You can leave them for a little." Harvey said with an annoyed look on his face.

 "Look, it's either we come with the boys or we don't come at all." I said.

 "You're coming without the boys. We'll come home right after the video is done being filmed, you are coming." Blair said with an annoyed tone. I felt a tear slip down my cheek, I always cry when i'm mad. I hate it but sometimes it makes people give in.