17.

I've been the problem this time.
~

" Is she still sleeping?" Kelly asked looking into the private room they shared on the jet.

Demetri nodded his head and stroked her hair. " Yeah, want me to wake her? I'll do it for you."

" No, if she's sleeping then let her sleep."

"Naaaaaah, it's almost time so I'm gonna wake her."

Demetri reached under the covers and gently slid Paris up to his face. He sat her down in his lap to support her head while he pecked her lips.

" Cmooooon Pebbles." He sung gently pecking her neck. " Time to get up."

" Mmmmm." She groaned shaking her head.

" Ain't no mm!" He laughed kissing her face. " Wake up, c'mon we're almost here."

Paris stretched and laid right back down making Demetri laugh. He took this as a sign to pick her up and walk her around the jet. " I'm gonna treat you like a baby." He chuckled patting her back.

" Stop being funny." Paris mumbled wrapping her arms around him. " I'm tired."

" No, wake up. We're about to land and I need you to wake up so you can catch the sunset in Venice." He whined. " I'll feed you whatever you want."

He looked over to see Paris smiling making him smile. " Mhmm, you know you like pasta and wine. You can eat as much pasta you want and then we can have some dessert later on, sounds good?"

" Whatever." Paris smiled getting down to prepare to land.

Once they landed, Demetri immediately rushed everyone to his grandparents home just to take Paris out to his favorite spot to catch the sunset.

" Look at it baby, isn't it beautiful?" He whispered in her ear.

" Mhmmm, it really is." Paris smiled.

Demetri turned her around to face him and pulled the small camera from his pocket. " Here, let me take your picture so you can remember this moment."

Paris shrugged her shoulders and began to pose while Demetri began to hype her up. " That's what I'm talking about, Baby! Give it to me! Show me that pretty smile."

Paris began to laugh and shake her head. " Alright that's enough, let's go."

~

" Ooooh, look at that one. Look how she giving you the eye."

I sucked me teeth and got up to fix something. " Ain't nobody lookimg at her."

Collin sucked his teeth and sighed. I knew his frustrated with me but I didn't care. " You're so annoying and I don't see what you mad for. If you really that hot go talk to her."

" You know she ain't gonna talk to me, you know that for a fact. Besides she not even home."

" Ooooh yeah, her daddy told me she's in Italy with her boyfriend."

I scrunched up my face and jerked my head back getting a little upset. " Boyfriend?!"

" Yeah, that's her boyfriend." Collin shrugged. " You know the little boy that stay dressed nice as hell. All that lavish shit like he can be featured in those magazines."