8

~

I saw a new side of Princess,
She had me feeling like a different man.
I was starting to understanding my strong feelings for her, they became evident... Crystal Clear.

~

" You ready baby?" I asked holding her waist while she brushed her hair.

" Yeah." She said too busy to pay attention to me. That was until she looked up at her mirror and gasped. "Ooooh, you look handsome." She sung with a grin on her face.

" I try, I try." I laughed tickling her side and kissing her cheek. " Gotta look a lil nice for my baby."

Paris stood up and faced with before rolling her eyes. " Whatever, I'm ready now."

" You said your dad was meeting us there, right?"

" Mhmmm." She hummed nodding her big ass tank head. I kind of wanted to flick her forehead or something, just because. " And your mom will be there a little while after us, she should be there at the same time as my dad."

" Good good, seems great." I shrugged watching Paris place her hands on my shoulders making me bring her in close.

I thought she was going to kiss me but instead, she wrapped her arms around me and hugged my neck. She just sighed and began to kiss my head.

" What's wrong, box head ass lil girl?"

" Nothing." She shrugged rubbing my head. " Nothing at all."

" What you wanna do after dinner?" I asked rubbing her back. " We could chill, go to the movies or something?"

" Why would we go to the movies after dinner?" She asked. " Then imma want eat at the movies too."

" You always wanna eat so what's the difference?" I laughed making her hit my arm. " We can take our leftovers and eat them in the movies."

" Uuuh how are we going to do that if you not supposed to outside food in the movies? We don't got no jackets or nothing."

She had this look on face like I was stupid so I made the same face back at her. " I got the hook up, you know shorties be all up on me so I might as well."

Paris sucked her teeth and pulled away from me like she was mad. " Stop talking to me."

" Aight then, walk ya mad ass out then." I laughed as she grabbed my keys to leave her room.

I just followed right behind her, before she made it down the stairs I purposely sped up just to mush the back of her head and make her stumble. When she reached the bottom step, she looked at me like she wanted my head on a platter.

" You think you just so funny, huh?" She asked making me laugh. " Go!"

" Nah, you go first." I laughed standing beside her.