3.

" I don't know Paris, he might not wake up." I heard my mom tell Paris. " He gets like this when he has a party."

" Can I try to wake him up?" I heard Paris ask so sweetly making me smile.

" Be my guest, sweetheart."

The room got quiet for a second then I felt the bed dip a little. " Wake uuuuup." Paris sung in my ear.

When I didn't respond, I felt the cool breeze hitting my bare chest. " Cmoooon, wake uuuup." Paris sung tickling me.

I couldn't help it, I smiled and opened my eyes. " You got me, you got me." I laughed.

" Good morning, sleepy head. It's glad to see you're awake." She smiled innocently batting her eyes at me.

" That's because you two talk on the phone all night and can't wake up in the morning."

Paris and I looked at my mom then burst out laughing. Now that I was sitting up Paris and I pulled each other into a nice long hug with her head on my shoulder and my face buried in her neck.

" What do you want to do today?" She asked rubbing my head.

" I don't know, what do you want to do?" I asked rubbing her back while twirling the ends of her hair between my fingers.

" Maybe we could go get mani/pedis." She shrugged now caressing my back.

" I'd like that, we can do that then come hang back at my place til the party, deal?"

I could feel the corners of her mouth turn up as she smiled. " I'd love that."

" I have a question." Mom announced making us turn our heads into her direction. My cheek pressed against Paris. " Do you two like each other?"

Paris and I looked at each other then shook our heads. " Gosh no." We said in unison.

" Alright, Alright." My mama sung with her hands up. " I won't ask anymore."

Just as she said that, Paris pulled away from me laid back on my bed. I looked at her and laughed before placing my hand on her stomach.

" You're getting too comfortable with me." I chuckled before standing up. " You call me late at night, you come over to my house, you wake me up in the morning, you go through my things and you lay out on my bed like you own it. I've only known you three weeks."

" Whateverrr." She sung turning over on her stomach as I went to bush my teeth. " You're acting like you don't do the same thing to me, I think you like me."

I stopped infront of her with my toothbrush in my mouth and my face scrunched up. " How?"

" You're too comfortable with me, you haven't put on a shirt yet and you didn't trip when I came in here to wake you up."

" Yeah yeah, whateverrrr." I sung walking back into my bathroom with her following behind me.

" You know." She said hoping on my counter. " If you like me, you can just tell me. I bet you want to kiss me."

" Stop playing girl, don't even play with me like that." I snapped cutting my eye at her. Before she could do anything, I placed her over my shoulder and walked downstairs.

" Ohaji, put her down!" Mama yelled slapping my arm.

" Mommy, you gon make me drop her." I asked holding Paris tighter. " She's not complaining."