9.

The good times felt like they'll last forever..
Secretly, I wanted them too...

~

" Look at my pretty giiiiirl." I sung watching Paris trudge up to me. " Hey baby."

" Hi." Her response was so dry it almost upset me. She looked good but her attitude was something else.

" What's your problem?"

" Hmm?" She hummed looking in the opposite direction. Kind of like something caught her eye.

I snapped my fingers in that direction causing her to slowly turn her attention back to me. " What- what's up? You seem off, what's the matter?"

" Oh nothing." She shrugged. " I was just trying to figure why Ms.Jenkins keep giving me dirty looks... And if those are ya girl's parents they're starting to do too.. Ain't my fault they daughter a hoe."

It took everything not to laugh but I did. I couldn't help it, now I was in tears laughing. " Aye close your mouth, you don't know nothing."

" I know what I see and she keep giving me these looks. One minute she looking at me like she need help then when she sees me with you, it's a problem."

" I already told yoi what was up with us." I shrugged. " Now come park it."

Paris sucked her teeth and sat down in between my legs on the curb. " I know you said y'all useto kick it but she can't be mad cause you talkin to somebody.. She got a boyfriend so why she trippin?"

" Do I look like I know?" I asked making Paris suck her teeth and roll her eyes. " No, do I look like I know?"

" No, stop being so cute and we won't have this problem." She snapped holding my hand. " And quit ya job, hoes love a fine boy with a job."

" Aight, if I quit my job then I won't be able to buy you anything."

" I don't care!" She snapped with an attitude. " That's what I got a daddy for, my daddy buys me things."

One of the main problems dating a spoiled girl with a good father. She don't need yo ass and won't let you forget it.

" Aight." I nodded. " Bet."

" Bet what?" She asked getting confused.

" Remember you want me quit my job when our plans come up." I laughed. " What were our plans again?"