7.

Fireworks...Fair enough.
On the 4th, we had fireworks.

~

" Afeni, look at your son out there."  She followed her sister's hand to see none other than Ohaji and Paris out dancing. " Does he even know this song?"

" As long as she knows it, he's dancing." She laughed sitting down next to her sisters, aunts and her mother.

" She's his girlfriend, right?"

" Who knows what they are this week." Afeni shrugged, her attention was focused on the pair and how happy they looked.

Ohaji had been dancing and singing his way closer to Paris. He took her hand and spun her into him with his hands on her waist. By looks of it, Paris was laughing at Ohaji's off key singing. He leaned over and attacked her cheek with kisses.

" I don't know baby sister, looks like you got allot of compettion. Look at how happy he is."

" I'm okay with that, they really care about each other." She shrugged now seeing Ohaji kiss Paris. " This one ain't going nowhere, he's not letting that happen."

" How do you know?"

" For one, he's already calling her his wife and for two; it'll destroy him. You can see the feelings they have for each other and how they just click. Like they've known each other their whole lives... It's weird. It's like a connection you only see in movies."

" She's gorgeous too."

~

" Paris, you make me happy."

" Oooh I do?" She smiled as he spun her around. " Since when did this happen?"

" You're my girl, you always make me happy."

" Shhhhh." Paris giggled. " Are you coming to my house tonight?"

" Do I gotta sneak in?"

" You don't even have to any other time." Paris sung. " It's just fun sneaking you in at night."

Ohaji just shook his head. Now they'd gotten really comfortable with each other. On some nights after their phone calls, they'd take turns sneaking into each other's houses..  Or so they thought they were sneaking in.

" Ya daddy gon be there tonight, I thought his girl was keeping him for the weekend."

" No, she is." Paris laughed. " He won't be home til Monday night. Yolanda and Tatyana are coming Tuesday. So he'll be hittin that for like two weeks."

" Aye!" Ohaji yelled before laughing. " Don't be mad at ya pops cause he still mackin."

" Sometimes I wonder if he'd be mackin my mama if we knew her."

" I'm pretty sure of that. She'd probably be trying to recreate the magic with him that led to you. By looks of it, they had pretty long night seeing how beautiful you are."

By then the mood shifted, Ohaji knew it by the way Paris looked down. " Thank you."

" C'mon baby, let's sit down." Ohaji led Paris to table with his mom and aunts then sat her on his lap. " You okay?"